TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chancedom

Reaction score
Mine Trillville,and Kirby squek squad, and a bunch of stuff. Whats yours? :unsure:

1. Nintendo DS Lite, if I had a choice I would get black.

2. Wii

3. PSP

4. PS3

5. Fish tank

6. Hockey equipment

7. iPod

8. Digital camera

9. More hats

10. A hamster

Last edited by a moderator:
TAMAGOTCHI V4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Im a little excited. :)

A Wii.

A store by my house is getting a shipment of them in tomorrow morning. I'm gonna be at the mall when it opens, and I'm gonna run like crazy to the store. Oh yis I am.

Bratz Forever Diamonz Video game(So what?Im Bratz Crazed and Im proud)

If I dont get that,Miuchiz:Bratz.If I dont get that,Thrillvile.If I dont ge that, Spongebob "Creature from the Krusty KRab" If not that,Roller Coaster Tycoon first disc.If you know me Ill read you my list.If you dont,ask me to send It over via PM

As you can see by my siggy, I'm getting a phone, I'm hoping for a motorola flip-open which takes photos (my dad said he saw one) so yipee!

EDIT: I forgot to say, I wanted the tama game for my DS (on my siggy too)

Last edited by a moderator:
Number one, Tamagotchi V4 Orange Circles. I just fell in love with that design.. -drools- If I don't get that, a Tamagotchi School. Or a DS.

-Kuchipatchi-

herez my tiny list-

-Bible to take to school

-anything sheep related (me: sheep as SK: penguins! lol)

-CD (i dont feel like typing the bands that i would want one CD of)

-cactus

thats pretty much it

A Wii.
A store by my house is getting a shipment of them in tomorrow morning. I'm gonna be at the mall when it opens, and I'm gonna run like crazy to the store. Oh yis I am.
XD Run like the wind!

Well for me.......

1: The rest of the Chobits series

2: CD player with my Linkin Park and Evanescence albums

Kinda hard to choose

I doubt I'm getting a Wii now, I just heard they were being recalled. One reason is that the strap would break then the remote would hit someone or somethig. Reason two is that people are getting a medical condition called "Wii elbow"

A light pink Nintendo DS, and Thrillville, all of wich I know I am getting , because my goofy sixteen year old brother told me.

Definately a Tamagotchi Connection V4! The pink w/ stripes one is nice! I hope I get that one! They are releasing them early in the U.S. in some stores just in time for Christmas! There's still no American commercial for it though.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back