Which do you celebrate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you celebrate?

• Christmas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kwanza (sp?)

• Hanakkah (sp?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people celebrate Christmas, but then again, a lot of people don't. I suppose it's up to you what you celebrate..

I, personally, celebrate Christmas a lot with my family, but don't believe in anything to do with God, although some of my friends do. I guess Christmas is never about Jesus/God any more..

Most people celebrate Christmas, but then again, a lot of people don't. I suppose it's up to you what you celebrate..
I, personally, celebrate Christmas a lot with my family, but don't believe in anything to do with God, although some of my friends do. I guess Christmas is never about Jesus/God any more..
OMG!

Last edited by a moderator:
I celebrate Hanukkah, I'm sooooo lucky! For the first night of hanukkah I got my OWN laptop That I am typing on now!

I celebrate Hanukkah, I'm sooooo lucky! For the first night of hanukkah I got my OWN laptop That I am typing on now!
Woa!!!! likey you and me!!!! my dad said both his laptops dont work anymore *there hardrive is broken* but he said he will get them repaired! Woa I am so likey! ohh forgot he his going to get both repaired so my sis will get one!

Rensa, Christmas is all about Jesus for me :)

I celebrate Christmas, but Kwanza and Hanukkah are pretty cool too! :D

I celebrate Christmas, And to my family Jesus is really important!

I got a labtop last year from my god Father! :)

I celebrate Christmas. But my Social Studies substitute teacher is Jewish and so is my Science Teacher

I celebrate Christmas but Im not really all christmassish right now cuz Im so obsessed with summer vacation. So right now my room is all PARAAADIIISSEEEYYY...But Im still excited for christmas. I know my mom got me an Azumanga Daioh dvd cuz I sneaked up on her!!!! heheheh...

Christmas but hannukah is better or the other spelling Chanukkah since 8 days of christmas.

My friend is half jewish half christian so he gets 8 days of christmas then christmas day

With a lot of people it's not. A lot of people just celebrate Christmas for the presents. My family is a group of these people xP

I do have to say one thing to you, Christmas revolves around Jesus and God wheather you like it or not and wheather you beleive in it or not because the holiday is about the birth of Jesus. No Jesus=No Chistmas. Not saying you have to belaive in it though, just stating the facts of Christmas's being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back