Photo
- - - - -

If you need help then:

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

memetchifan15

• memetchifan15 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 December 2006 - 10:26 AM ( #1 )

i'll do my best to help you if you have a :
-version 1
-version 2
-version 3
if your problem is linked to a tamagotchi that's not listed above then i can't help you.
visit *removed* for information about version 1.please leave comments there.do not reply because im not staying in this topic.PM ME!!!i always read and answer messages.

*link removed - posting of personal site is not allowed :) *

Edited by Bell Sprout, 16 December 2006 - 05:54 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

16 Dec 2006

Last Post

16 Dec 2006

Locky458

• locky458 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 December 2006 - 10:29 AM ( #2 )

Ok

Bell Sprout

• bell-sprout user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 December 2006 - 06:00 PM ( #3 )

Hi memetchifan15,

I know you are trying to be helpful (which is very much appreciated! ;)) however, this forum is only for members to post questions about problems or confusions that they may have. This also (kinda) borderlines on a "come to me for help" style of topic, which was outlawed a long time ago because of all the troubles we had with them! :o

Can I suggest that you use your signature instead to advertise the fact you are open to answering question? (Yes - I'm aware you have other stuff in there but if being helpful is the priority, I am sure you won't mind changing it!) Also, you may be a great help by replying to all the new threads that get posted in this forum and "Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners" - there are always plenty of them! :angry:

Once again, I would like to thank you for your efforts to help but also hope to have your cooperation. :o

*closed*