im happy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan380

Reaction score
I asked this girl out that lives near me on msn and she said yes i am so happy i was kinda nervous and i accidently asked her and to my surprise she said yes.

Has this ever happened to you not expecting her/him to say yes and then he/she says yes

Last edited by a moderator:
That's never happened to me because I have never asked anybody out nor had a boyfriend. lol I guess they think I'm a nerd :huh:

Ive been asked out:

@ a bus stop.

@ school

Next to the public toilets o_O

and on the phone ;)

The toliet one freaked me out most...And I only met him that morning in town O_O

Good luck with your new girlfriend :)

-fp :huh:

Ive been asked out:mad: a bus stop.

@ school

Next to the public toilets o_O

and on the phone ;)

The toliet one freaked me out most...And I only met him that morning in town O_O

Good luck with your new girlfriend :)

-fp :huh:
I was proposed to at a bus stop o.o' It was raining.

Why do people like bus stops? xP

I was proposed to at a bus stop o.o' It was raining.
Why do people like bus stops? xP
Lol,I dunno He had nobody to dance with at the school party last year so I told my friends I was going to dance with him and then at the end we went out and as I was waiting for the bus home..He asked me out o_O Im said yes but I wasn't sure if I liked him,but I liked him if you know what I mean ^^'

Lol,I dunno He had nobody to dance with at the school party last year so I told my friends I was going to dance with him and then at the end we went out and as I was waiting for the bus home..He asked me out o_O Im said yes but I wasn't sure if I liked him,but I liked him if you know what I mean ^^'
Lol nice. I miss school dances xP

Lol nice. I miss school dances xP
Lol I think they are cool :huh:

the only thing I hate is the people who really go for it,Like loads of makeup,Really tight shirts and very very miniskirts and really bulky High heals *shudders* its like some kind of teenage night club to them lol XD

-fp

Lol I think they are cool :huh: the only thing I hate is the people who really go for it,Like loads of makeup,Really tight shirts and very very miniskirts and really bulky High heals *shudders* its like some kind of teenage night club to them lol XD

-fp
Do the administrators let them? o_O'

I hate when teenagers dress like that. It makes the rest of us look bad.

Congratulations Jordan380!

I don't really like it when people dress like that too when i'm walking around barefoot on striped pants and a black shirt...like at my school fete there was people in mini skirts the size of my hand... Ugh Scary!

thanx everyone and im a boy so i say its kwl when they dress up like that except for the make up and heels

Anyone get my angle...(boys only)

thanx everyone and im a boy so i say its kwl when they dress up like that except for the make up and heelsAnyone get my angle...(boys only)
XD it is. too much eye liner makes a girl look scary, not pretty o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back