Who likes snowmen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

so..

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • meh

• maybe

• no

• i don't no

• im obsesed

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

candygirl93

Reaction score
im obsesed i admit i <3 them they so cute to me :huh: answer here if u like plz answer this poll

not the one that says do u lyke my avie i put that there by accedent i was hyper lol i do crazy stuff when im hyper but Snowmen Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL see.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO SNOW???? WOW! I feel bad! Not that I like the snow, it's just that, it's kinda nice sometimes. You can go outside and play in it and build SNOWMEN of course! I once made a snow goblin too!

I love snowmen as well and for Christmas last year, I got a stuffed animal snowman!!!!!! He's so cute! I call him Snowy cuz I didn't name him yet.

GotchiGirl96

i mean lyke the plush snowmen i <3 em so adorible :) im huging one now im obsed

I used to live in Kansas. It snowed alot there. We made so many snowman,but now I live in Texas.

ive never even seen snow. I've always wanted to see snow, so Im moving somewere where it's so freezing cold that everyone lives on a layer of permafrost... I'll probably show up in a tank top and die of pnumonia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back