Baby Naming!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which name is best? (Please read the post first!)

• Jasmine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crystal

• Diamond

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchipower

Reaction score
Our family's friend is having a baby girl and so they were thinking of good names for one. Finally they came up with one, but everyone kept telling them more names and there so good that they couldnt choose one from the four. So, we need a little extra help! 2 tell the truth, its geting hard 2 pick one myself....hm! :eek:

I like the name Jasmine. For some reason, it reminds me of elegance and beauty... xD

Well, obviously that family wants their child to be named after a precious stone, because Crystal, Diamond, and Jasmine are all precious stones.

I like Jasmine. I love the flowers and the stone and it's a beautiful name. ^^

i would go with Jasmine myself! :furawatchi:

Chrystal. I don't know, but to me it's just a really beautiful name and I love it. Now, Karma, as a girl name......That's.......interesting. Did you do that to give a shout out to TT? LOL.

GotchiGirl96

Jasmine is a nice name ^^ but i have another idea for a nice name (not on the poll list tho) Ocean? thats a nice name too

What I think:

Karma, very origional, but I have a name that people refuse to pronounce right and trust me, IT STINKS!!!!

Crystal, pretty and cute. I like it ^^

Daimond, quite a mouthfull, but modern.

Jasmine, It's sophisticated and pretty

Out of all of those, Jasmine.

In my mind it represents, elegance, beauty, and class.

If I could suggest one thopugh it would be, Olivia or Lily.

I really love the name Crystal but I spell it Krystal

Olivia is nice.

But if there is a chance the baby will grow up loving music then Jasmine... becuase her nickname could be jazz!

But I still love Crystal it is bright bubbly and you can't go through life being unnoticed

i went to a rudolf steiner school for a year, and all the kids there had names like that. At least here they're spelt right. So when i saw those names, I just thought "Hippy!"sorry, that's just my experience. those names are not my idea of the perfect names for babies.

My personal favorite names are Electra and India

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back