Is it just me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexandra12338

Reaction score
ok i lve in ontario canda. on like dec. 1-5 it was snowing REALLY . then it stiopped. it also snowed before haloween in october. right now its 2 degrees and its 6:40 pm. on monday its suppose to RAIN!?! :eek: its sortha weird weather. whats the weather like where you live?

Meh...I live in Ontario Canada too and my weather has been wacked.

It snowed before halloween, it snowed once in November, and other than that it's rained. o.o There is no snow; grass. The temperature isn't cold; it's cool. Rain rain....rain rain......cloud cloud....sun sun. o_O Is this because of global warming or what? Pretty odd December weather to me. It doesn't feel, nor look like December.

*Tgd*

Meh...I live in Ontario Canada too and my weather has been wacked.
It snowed before halloween, it snowed once in November, and other than that it's rained. o.o There is no snow; grass. The temperature isn't cold; it's cool. Rain rain....rain rain......cloud cloud....sun sun. o_O Is this because of global warming or what? Pretty odd December weather to me. It doesn't feel, nor look like December.

*Tgd*
same.

I live in Toronto Ontario, the weather isn't weird :furawatchi: Is it the other parts of Ontario?

-Kuchipatchi-

i live in miami florida. its hot here
OH YEAH! I live in ***********, Florida. terribly hot *melts*

CANADA???? That's so awesome!!!! Me likes canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i lve in ontario canda. on like dec. 1-5 it was snowing REALLY . then it stiopped. it also snowed before haloween in october. right now its 2 degrees and its 6:40 pm. on monday its suppose to RAIN!?! :( its sortha weird weather. whats the weather like where you live?
I recall that. My mom was super delayed coming from poret dover to brantford to pick me up from college! The weather went whacky didn't it? BC right now is getting it worse.

Usually at this time of year in Tennesee, i's cold, because it's winter of course.

Right now and for the past week, it's been warm, with a light breeze.

Kinda crazy if you ask me..

I live in wisconsin,usa and it usually snows and is cold during november-february but this year it snowed but only for three days and now all the snow is all gone and its been kinda warm. Global warming?????

ok i lve in ontario canda. on like dec. 1-5 it was snowing REALLY . then it stiopped. it also snowed before haloween in october. right now its 2 degrees and its 6:40 pm. on monday its suppose to RAIN!?! :huh: its sortha weird weather. whats the weather like where you live?
I'm in Ontario too. We had a Snow Day because a city like 30 minutes away from us had 63cm of snow and that snow storm was supposed to come over to my area. Oh, and miffiy, I heard the Alpine Skiing on Europe was cancelled because there was no snow, because of global warming.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i lve in ontario canda. on like dec. 1-5 it was snowing REALLY . then it stiopped. it also snowed before haloween in october. right now its 2 degrees and its 6:40 pm. on monday its suppose to RAIN!?! :huh: its sortha weird weather. whats the weather like where you live?
same for me but I live in southern Manitoba so it's weird it's usually really cold weather by now...

I recall that. My mom was super delayed coming from poret dover to brantford to pick me up from college! The weather went whacky didn't it? BC right now is getting it worse.
oh yea... it was bad. i thought the buses were going to be delayed but surprisingly they werent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back