Creepy things that come around!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse_Lover246

Reaction score
Ok... my friend Emily & Catherine saw a old ghost dude walk across the room and morfed(sp?) into the back door!!!

At a Christmas Party today!!!

Ok... my friend Emily & Catherine saw a old ghost dude walk across the room and morfed(sp?) into the back door!!! At a Christmas Party today!!!
ehw... OMG!!!! that reminds me of a story. kay, here goes:

My friends and I were trick-or-treating and at this lady's house, we saw this blood on the floor. here's how it went:

Tori: eeew, OMG, there's blood on the floor

Me: wut????

Nicole: .... heeeey...

Tina: huh?

Nicole: OMG!!!!! IT'S A SWASTICKA!!!!!!! AAAUUUUUG!

*ben runs up behind us*

Ben: HI guys!

All of us: AAAAA! Get away from the house!

and so we all ran away and Tori was all paranoid.

ehw... OMG!!!! that reminds me of a story. kay, here goes:

My friends and I were trick-or-treating and at this lady's house, we saw this blood on the floor. here's how it went:

Tori: eeew, OMG, there's blood on the floor

Me: wut????

Nicole: .... heeeey...

Tina: huh?

Nicole: OMG!!!!! IT'S A SWASTICKA!!!!!!! AAAUUUUUG!

*ben runs up behind us*

Ben: HI guys!

All of us: AAAAA! Get away from the house!

and so we all ran away and Tori was all paranoid.
Uhh.... *ahem* Whats wrong with swastikas? I mean yeah, I understand... yeah the Hitler thing.... but.... ._.' Thats sort of offensive... ish... o_O

Anyway... *cough* freaky ._.

Ok... my friend Emily & Catherine saw a old ghost dude walk across the room and morfed(sp?) into the back door!!! At a Christmas Party today!!!
Freaky...

My ghost story....

Well when I was little I used to dream of an old lady painting my walls pink... My wall WERE pink before my parents painted them... then one day my mother felt something on her back... she thought it was my Father but he was in another room... I think it was a ghost!!! (my mum was painting my room!!!)

HOLY snot.

lol sorry I be kinda hyper.

At CuteDancerRachel's we found an angel that lives there with them.

Thats right, an angel people.

She took a picture of me with her cell phone, and there was a white faded looking angel behind me, we could see it's wing.

woah! freaky stories!

one time at school i was on a message for one of the teachers. the teachere i had to go see was on RFF and was not with her class. when i went to the staff room (where she was) to give her the message, i was outside the door when i swearr i heard a grunting noise. theni knocked on the door, and went in i gave the teacher her message. i could have SWORN her canines were longer than the other teeth, and that she had a bit of a red tinge to her mouth. the next day one of the other teachers who had been off-duty with her at that time was home, apparently sick.

That's my little scary story about someone i think is a vampire!

also, the teacher who I had had to give the message to is not going to go on teaching at my school..weird....

The photo I'm about to show you was taken a while ago... in like... July or sometime around there. It was when I used to go to church and there was a cute little girl there so i took a photo. I SWARE that white thing was NOT there when The photo was Taken >>> https://i17.tinypic.com/4ifxwfl.jpg
It might be an orb..

They are like little white or sometimes coloured circle things,they appear on alot of my pictures btu some people just say it is dust in the camera,but I have never seen dust that big :p

EDIT: Oh my gosh,if you zoom into the orb/dustball it looks like a face or something :unsure: :wacko:

-fp

Last edited by a moderator:
Freaky!

My ghost story:

Ok, it's true. The girl's washroom IS haunted!

Once, my friends were in there and the tampon machine turned on it's own and out one fell o.o

The taps turn on by themselves o~0

Toliet water turns blue and/or overflows

When I was in the girl's changeroom, me and my friends heard banging on the wall

The other day I went into the washroom and NOBODY else was in there, but I heard a hoarse whisper say, "Hello Stranger" I swear I heard it

O_O

*Tgd*

The photo I'm about to show you was taken a while ago... in like... July or sometime around there. It was when I used to go to church and there was a cute little girl there so i took a photo. I SWARE that white thing was NOT there when The photo was Taken >>> https://i17.tinypic.com/4ifxwfl.jpg
Okay... thats just freaky ._.

And if you look by the window kind of, you'll see another orb, only faded... ._.'

Holy snot!

Seems as if everyone else has ghostly encounters, only CuteDancingRachel and I's is with an angel.

Ya'll have had some pretty scary stories.

Freaky!
My ghost story:

Ok, it's true. The girl's washroom IS haunted!

Once, my friends were in there and the tampon machine turned on it's own and out one fell o.o

The taps turn on by themselves o~0

Toliet water turns blue and/or overflows

When I was in the girl's changeroom, me and my friends heard banging on the wall

The other day I went into the washroom and NOBODY else was in there, but I heard a hoarse whisper say, "Hello Stranger" I swear I heard it

O_O

*Tgd*
wats a washroom?(and changeroom?)

wats a washroom?(and changeroom?)
A washroom is where you go to the bathroom (it's also known as a bathroom :) ) and changerooms are where you change for gym. :lol:

Love, Amizura

ahhhh omg my story is really freaky.

Well it was Holloween and I was at my best friends house.When we went to bed I woke up and looked out the window.Something rustling in the bushes.I woke up my brother and went outside.(I was terrified so he lead me)He opened the bushes and fell on the ground.He got up and said he saw something with a cape over its head.He didnt see its feet.Oh gosh that was scary.Ok here is another story that is kind of funny

I was at my birthday party and I was going to blow out the candles.Something blew them out right in front of my eyes.(It was my brother though.Scared me to death)

Here is one more.

My best friend was at my house.She went to switch the lights on,then screamed.And let me tell you I didnt know what in the world was happening.I screamed to.We ran downstairs.It was really I wire though

[SIZE=14pt]its me catherine its true i only saw the morfing part but the morfing part was the skaryist[/SIZE]

me and emily ran up stairs and stared sreaming and ran arownd the room like idiots

i have a simeler post it is things that go bump in the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back