? (Is megatachi good)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get caught up with this whole good/bad tamagotchi. For every person who says they got X tama by neglectful means, there is always someone else who got the same one with perfect care. Each tama character is different and special. If I were you I'd be having fun rather than getting caught up in some silly fad about good and bad tamas. :(

Is megatachi good?(i have him)
Yes, like Bell Sprout stated: all characters are special in their own way. Don't get too preoccupied with the whole idea of good and bad Tamagotchis, it just isn't fun. Be happy with the character you have now, and explore the secret characters you might be getting! After all that’s the fun part of taking care of these unique virtual pets. :(

//Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, what do you think? Do you think you took good care of bad care of your tamagotchi? If you think u took good care, then u have a good character. if u think u took bad care, u got a bad character!

I think its rather complicated - but I do believe that certain care will TEND to give a certain character - although at times you get surprised.

I don't believe it is ALL random - because I get too many of the same characters from the same sort of care for it to be totally random :mimitchi:

I have kept really detailed logs on my V2s and V3s and there is a definite trend towards certain charcters from certain care.

GK1

I just had that character, and I loved him! ^_^

There aren't any good or bad tamagotchis. Tamagotchis resemble kids. If you treat them a certain way that others may think "isn't right", the kids won't turn out to be bad adults. If you treat them like gold, they won't be "perfect little angels" when they grow up either. Same thing goes for tamagotchis. As long as you love them, it doesn't matter. :lol:

Love, Amizura

People say he/she comes from bad care. But don't worry these type of characters are interesting. You wil learn a lot from there. Maybe Megatchi is cooler than Mametchi. Most of these are opinons. So don't worry! :( At least you got a Adult. Don't forget to mate with a baby :rolleyes: Right now I got Billotchi, he is a very cool character and he is unique. There good as other tamagotchi's. I'm having a Good time with Billotchi

I wouldn't worry if your Tama is good or bad. Just treat it with all the love and care in the world and have fun with it!

I have never had this character before so I don't know. :) Sorry :)

;) Baby Pink :)

its ok he was my frist tama by the way on my v3 now i got a v4 and my frist tama on it is mametchi

the ony thing i want 2 know if mametchi is rare

dont feel bad by what you get :D

they all rock! all tamagotchi rock in there own way :D

Thank you for accutly HELPING me! All the others gave me SPAM! :marumimitchi: :D

Thank you for accutly HELPING me!  All the  others gave me SPAM! :D   :eek:
plese don't be rude! you might not get any more advice from us :D you know how bad i would feel if you told me i just sapm but i actualy didn't!

well you just made me fell bad so I wouldn't be talkin! someone said that i gave spam! geuss what! i didn't! i didn't even give a crap! take a chill pill and get with the program!

~linuslove ^_^

I AM SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR WRITING THAT! I WAS IN A BAD MOOD AND DID NNNNOOOOOTTTTTTT MEAN THAT SSSOOO SORRY!

~linuslove ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back