AM I ON THE WAY TO GETTING MAMETCHI?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melanie__101

Reaction score
ok so am i on the way to getting mametchi????

my tama now: young mametchi

1st generation (only got it yestarday)

always check on it(every 5-15 mins) make sure it's hearts are FULL i have potty trainined it twice so far

hasn't done a poo since if it has then i clean it straight away!

weighs 30g

Training bars so far: 5 (my goal is FULL)

what do you think i would get? am i on my way to getting a mametchi??

please reply i dont want to wait!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
YES, but play a lot of games with. Feed it snacks sometimes. (u can play games to make it happy)
everytime it goes over 30 grams i play games and sometimes give it snacks but mostly games

first step: must be a BOY! might wirk with a girl!

Second step: when a teletchi make him weigh 7g the WHOLE time make sure his happy, hungry hearts are FULL and 1 training bar if he turns into a Mizutamatchi or tamatchi thats good.

Third step: make him have 4-5 training bars ONLY and weigh 12g keep his happy hungry hearts FULL as much as you can. He then should turn into Young Mametchi. VOILA

Fourth step: look after him the same way keep his weight low where he doesn't want to play anymore TRY keep his happy hungry hearts FULL. TRY getting FULL training bars and see what you get!

THIS IS WHAT U WROTE

Second step: when a teletchi make him weigh 7g the WHOLE time make sure his happy, hungry hearts are FULL and 1 training bar if he turns into a Mizutamatchi or tamatchi thats good.

Third step: make him have 4-5 training bars ONLY and weigh 12g keep his happy hungry hearts FULL as much as you can. He then should turn into Young Mametchi. VOILA

Fourth step: look after him the same way keep his weight low where he doesn't want to play anymore TRY keep his happy hungry hearts FULL. TRY getting FULL training bars and see what you get!

THIS IS WHAT U WROTE
I know but i only said that cause my tamas weighed 50 when they turned into adults!!!

so i hope i get Mametchi :( :mimitchi:

always check on it(every 5-15 mins) make sure it's hearts are FULL i have potty trainined it twice so far

weighs 30g

I got one by about 20-30 pounds when teenager.I think your on your way,just keep the wieght a little lower

THIS IS WHAT U WROTE
That's not true. Boy and Girl can be a Mametchi. It doesn't matter what characters you get as a Toddler and Teen. All that matters is how well you take care of it.

*~Tamagotchi~*

That's not true. Boy and Girl can be a Mametchi. It doesn't matter what characters you get as a Toddler and Teen. All that matters is how well you take care of it.
*~Tamagotchi~*
WHERE TALKING ABOUT A YOUNG MAMETCHI NOT A MAMETCHI BESIDES I ONLY WROTE THAT BECAUSE I GOT IT WITH A BOY AND THAT WAS WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW ALOT ABOUT TAMAGOTCHIS!!!!!!

AND SOME THING THAT NOBODY ELSE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!! IT DEPENDS WHAT CHARACTERS YOU HAD (LIKE A MIZUTAMATCHI) AND I NO THIS BECAUSE I WAS ON THE FOURTH GENERATION AND I GOT TAMATCHI AND MIZUTAMATCHI (LIKE I GOT A LONG TIME AGO) AND I GOT A GOZARUTCHI MY TAMATCHI EVOLVED INTO A HINOTAMATCHI ASWELL AS MY MIZUTAMATCHI SO I STILL REMEMBERED HOW I GOT GOZARUTCHI THE FIRST TIME MAKE IT 99G BAD CARE THE SECOND TIME MY TAMATCHI THATS A HINOTMATCHI I DID THE SAME IT TURNED INTO A SEKITORITCHI AND MY MIZUTAMATCHI TURNED INTO A GOZARUTCHI THEY BOTH HAD BAD CARE SO YEAH

WHERE TALKING ABOUT A YOUNG MAMETCHI NOT A MAMETCHI BESIDES I ONLY WROTE THAT BECAUSE I GOT IT WITH A BOY AND THAT WAS WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW ALOT ABOUT TAMAGOTCHIS!!!!!!

AND SOME THING THAT NOBODY ELSE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!! IT DEPENDS WHAT CHARACTERS YOU HAD (LIKE A MIZUTAMATCHI) AND I NO THIS BECAUSE I WAS ON THE FOURTH GENERATION AND I GOT TAMATCHI AND MIZUTAMATCHI (LIKE I GOT A LONG TIME AGO) AND I GOT A GOZARUTCHI MY TAMATCHI EVOLVED INTO A HINOTAMATCHI ASWELL AS MY MIZUTAMATCHI SO I STILL REMEMBERED HOW I GOT GOZARUTCHI THE FIRST TIME MAKE IT 99G BAD CARE THE SECOND TIME MY TAMATCHI THATS A HINOTMATCHI I DID THE SAME IT TURNED INTO A SEKITORITCHI AND MY MIZUTAMATCHI TURNED INTO A GOZARUTCHI THEY BOTH HAD BAD CARE SO YEAH
Just because you got a mizutamatchi and a tamatchi doesn't mean that's the only way. I've gotten Mametchi and Mimitchi before. It all depends on how WELL you take care of it.

*~Tamagotchi~*

*Edited - Inflammatory. There are better ways of asking people to cease their activity*

weighs 30g

sorry if this is kind of off topic, but when you said "i have potty trained it"... how do you potty train tamas?

guys just stop being mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! melanie i rele hope u get a mametchi. and im sooo glad u got a young mametchi they look sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

B) peace

pinkii

once again:

"tamagotchiconnexion is an interactive virtual pet that will evolve differently depending on how well you take care of it"

This topic has heated up too much. Calm down please.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back