Fred The Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
Please read the first parts before this.Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------

...an angel! A real angelgotchi!" "Th-thanks!", Fred said. They went for a walk. "Come on, slowpoke!", Tessa said, and started running. "To that big rock!" They ran to the rock. "Let's have a picnic!", Tessa said. "Okay!", Fred replied. They spended the rest of the day there. "Look at the sun," Tessa said. "Yes, it's beautiful," Fred said. Tessa kissed Fred lightly on the cheek. "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b...", Fred babbled. Tessa giggled. They holded hands. BAM!!! Tessa was gone! "Tessa?! Tessa, where are you?", Fred shouted. No. No answer. No! Tessa couldn't be gone! NOOOO!!!

MEANWHILE

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!", Tessa screamed. Where was she? Tied to the wall in The Castle Of The Evil Masktchi. "Oh, be quiet!", The Evil Masktchi said. "You will be my wife, and that's final!" "Fred will come here! He'll save me! I know it!" Tessa said. " This 'Fred' will not come here!", The Evil Masktchi said. We have the R.A.T.!" "What's the R.A.T.?",Tessa asked. The Evil Masktchi answered, "The R.A.T. is......"

See part 7 (coming soon) to find out what the R.A.T. is!

Latest posts

Back