Ughhhh! Tamatown, tamagotchi sites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

does tamatown suck?

• Yes, totally:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um, don't know, don't go on it:

• It rox your sox!:

• wat is tamatown????????????????:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i only know the updated one because i didnt even know there was a tamatown before i bought my tama.

yea, tamatown isnt that good at all. uratown is much better than tamatown

Well, you should really state your reasons why you dislike Tamatown so much...

I reckon for the version 4 one, you at least be able to log in as a GUEST. Instead of the Username/Password prompt, you could choose GUEST or LOGIN. If you choose Guest you can explore Tamagotchi Town without collecting passwords or anything and a random character appears at the bottom. If you choose LOGIN, you get the normal Username/Password prompt.

It would be cool if Tamagotchi could link directly to the computer via a USB link, but I've seen those Miuchiz things at the shops that do, and they cost $60 AUD.

well... it is not that bad but it could have a few improvements!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tama Town for V4 should get good after the offical release, as of now it is boring because they dont want to do anything good or big while limited amounts of people have V4.

I really don't like tamatown. It's kinda dumb. If anyone has been on with a v4 please tell me about it. I can't wait another week 2 find out. PM me. or post

Well, you should really state your reasons why you dislike Tamatown so much...
I reckon for the version 4 one, you at least be able to log in as a GUEST. Instead of the Username/Password prompt, you could choose GUEST or LOGIN. If you choose Guest you can explore Tamagotchi Town without collecting passwords or anything and a random character appears at the bottom. If you choose LOGIN, you get the normal Username/Password prompt.

It would be cool if Tamagotchi could link directly to the computer via a USB link, but I've seen those Miuchiz things at the shops that do, and they cost $60 AUD.
miuchiz dont cost 60 bucks. they cost half that! I have one but they arnt that fun so i dont suggest buying 1.

Its a little boring :furawatchi: because I have like everything :furawatchi:

tamatown v3 may suc to u but thats cuz u have everything and dont rele have anything to do on it. and v4 is just cuz itz not finished yet!!!

I really don't think the site "sux" but it's still not what is could or should be. I wish they would have added more things to do and much more games on the site. They added a lot of game for the Tama...but not for the site! It looks to much like the old TamaTown. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back