OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

football princess

Reaction score
Laura and Callum are having their second baby! Me and Emily are really exited and Alex is in a bad mood so he just gives dirty looks and keeps saying "great another smelly baby" but that is just everyday Alex :D she is 9 weeks and Callum didn't want to tell anyone until they were sure and they announced it earlyer :D They are hoping for a brother for Emily :lol:

Im so exited!

-fp :)

Oh,Congratulations to Callum and laura.Have fun with the new baby Football princess,and best of luck to the two!

-Illusion-

Congrdulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope the baby likes u :D

Tell Callum and Laura I said congratulations!

EDIT: I done the spelling of Laura wrong so I corrected it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol at first I thought you were talking about tamagotchis! xD

Congratz!

*Tgd*

Lol at first I thought you were talking about tamagotchis! xD
Congratz!

*Tgd*
same here, i thought it was tamagotchis as well lol

but Congratulations anyway!^^

Congratulations! This must be an exciting time for everybody. :blink: I wish you luck! ^^

Love, Amizura

Good for you! I love babies! Teach it to mind it's manners and be sweet and caring all it's life!!!

i ♥ babies too there so inocent and adorible but when u care for one u cant help but fall in love with them :angry: ^.^

babies don't mean to pull hair they are curious i had my mom's friends baby pull on my necklace

it was a girl so a very curious young beauty :lol: :) and her baby boy pulled on my hair for fun i did not mind lol another curious young beauty indeed ;) lol ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like babies much but they are cute. I would have thought it would be better to have a girl because 2 girls are supposed to get along better. Oh and congragulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back