UGG! My tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama paridise

Reaction score
my tamas have 4 hearts on their friend list but they won't marry, they are the same tama, same age and same weight! what could be wrong?

Are the tamas adults yet? If not, you'll have to wait until they are adults for them to have babies.

Have they been adults for at least 24 hours? If not, you'll have to wait until they have been adults for 24 hours for them to have babies.

THEY ARE BOTH OF THESE!!! Then just connect them some more and they will mate soon.

GotchiGirl96

Tama paradise read the email a message and sent u and reply.

TAMA PARADISE READ AND REPLY THE EMAIL A SENT U

TAMA PARADISE READ AND REPLY THE EMAIL A SENT U
Don't get off topic :D

As already mentioned a number of times, have your tamagotchis been adults for more than 24 hours? If not, then just be patient and wait. :angry:

Are they adults? If not, there is your problem right there! :D

If they HAVE been adults for more than 24 hours and they simply are adults, than merely keep connecting and eventually they shall marry. ;)

Hope I helped, Amizura

Don't get off topic :D
As already mentioned a number of times, have your tamagotchis been adults for more than 24 hours? If not, then just be patient and wait. :angry:

Are they adults? If not, there is your problem right there! :D

If they HAVE been adults for more than 24 hours and they simply are adults, than merely keep connecting and eventually they shall marry. ;)

Hope I helped, Amizura
i just got my tamas married actually then on my other tama i got the mimitchi.

I don't know how true the 'wait until the adults have been adults for a Tamagotchi year', because (although it's been a while since I played them) I've gotten mine to mate even if it's not been a year since growing to adult-hood. I'm sorry if this is the wrong information, but if they're both adults just keep connecting ALOT. Even if it doesn't work and they don't mate, it improves the chances that they'll mate tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back