Photo
- - - - -

OMG! MIMITCHI!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tama paridise

• tama-paridise user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 December 2006 - 02:45 PM ( #1 )

OMG! I was just taking care of my young mimitchi when it started to evolve, and I asked my brother if it was cute when it evolved (I did not know what the tama was yet,)and he screamed out "REALLY CUTE!" I looked and I froze completely. there was a mimitchi!!! i will tell you how to get one. make sure you are on your 2 generation, you have never lost more than one heart on each heart. at a baby, don't feed it. ignore the feeding (babies don't die) and take care of everything else. then make sure it turns into a tamagotchi with the mohawk, then make sure it turns into the young mimitchi and viola! a mimitchi!

Replies

Views

Started

17 Dec 2006

Last Post

17 Dec 2006

sammy96

• sammy96 user photo

Posted 17 December 2006 - 02:46 PM ( #2 )

PLEASE READ MY PM I SENT U!!P.S REPLY ON PM ASWELL

Tama paridise

Posted 17 December 2006 - 02:47 PM ( #3 )

I already did!! :angry:

Amizura

• amizura user photo

Posted 17 December 2006 - 02:53 PM ( #4 )

Please guys, don't get off topic! ;)

Well, the method it worth a shot if you would wish to have a Mimitchi. Be aware though, how many games you play, how many times you give it training points, and how many times poop is beside it's bed can affect the character you will get. So please don't be upset if Tama paridise's method doesn't work every single time. :angry: Bandai made up tricky methods, all different and yet all alike! :D

Love, Amizura

Tama paridise

Posted 17 December 2006 - 02:55 PM ( #5 )

PLEASE READ MY PM I SENT U!!P.S REPLY ON PM ASWELL

anyways for some reason i can't send my messages. and no i don't know any websites because nobody can know all the tamas except people who debugged it, but will not know the names, and anyways not alot of people have their hands on it so bandai didn't put the characters out yet. :angry:

Tama paridise

Posted 17 December 2006 - 02:57 PM ( #6 )

Please guys, don't get off topic! ;)

Well, the method it worth a shot if you would wish to have a Mimitchi. Be aware though, how many games you play, how many times you give it training points, and how many times poop is beside it's bed can affect the character you will get. So please don't be upset if Tama paridise's method doesn't work every single time. :angry: Bandai made up tricky methods, all different and yet all alike! :D

Love, Amizura

that's true but still, thats how i got it. it might work, and p.s try to at least have 4 training points whena toddler to get young mimitchi!! :D

Amizura

• amizura user photo

Posted 17 December 2006 - 03:01 PM ( #7 )

that's true but still, thats how i got it. it might work, and p.s try to at least have 4 training points whena toddler to get young mimitchi!! :angry:

*nod* The more training, the better!

Love, Amizura