Evole

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammoerke

Reaction score
What day will my tamagotchi change to a adult? And when it does is it just a random thing? :lol: :) :(

well if you take good care of it and when you dont pause it when it is asleep at night it will eventually become an adult at 7yrs :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
A Tamagotchi Teen will usually turn into an adult in the late stages of age 3 or early stages of age 4. What it will turn into, I don't know.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

well if you take good care of it and when you dont pause it when it is asleep at night it will eventually become an adult at 7yrs :lol:
That's a bunch of bull. You obiously don't know much about Tamagotchis if you can't even get the age on that question correct.

And don't say it was a typo because the numbers 3 and 4 are no where near the number 7 on the keyboard.

*~Tamagotchi~*

yes!7days for us is 7years for tamagotchis

Ok finally someone who knows something thank you so much!!!!
No problem. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me and I will anwser as soon as I can.

:lol:

*~Tamagotchi~*

Well while you ppl are here my tama is 1 and it hasn't changed. What is going on?

EXCUSE me? That is very rude to say to someone who is new! They might have typed that before they saw yours but finished later! PLEASE don't be rude! :lol: :)
They aren't knew. They joined in October.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Sorry, I didn't mean to get angry but that was a rude thing to say. Please excuse my use of capital letters.

If you need any help from me, you can ask, too. Also sometimes your tama will not age if you pause it. 7 days = 8 days because it is 0 for one day.

Well sorry she was the one who told me what was right. Sheesh. Chill

you can pm me too for any awnsers

Well while you ppl are here my tama is 1 and it hasn't changed. What is going on?
It will evolve into a Teen (at 1) anytime. It could evolve tomorrow. If it doesn't evolve tonight, I am certain that it will evolve first thing tomorrow. That's how it always is with me. :lol:

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Well i just asked something! My tama is 1 year and it hasn't evolved? Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back