My tama is an UGLY alien (not like secret):(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_and_blue_girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks UGLY i would like to know wat it is........... [/SIZE]

Do you have a picture of it? Or do you think you can describe it more.

~bdaze

[SIZE=14pt]please............................ :mimitchi: U gotta help me! i'm not gonna kill my 2nd generation![/SIZE]

I know what it is. It is this 'zombie' guy, who when playing bump, he looks like a big no pupil eye monster. :nyatchi: :mimitchi:

It does sound very like a Decotchi.

I've had that character many times and absolutely adore him!

I was fortunate to get one for halloween and I was so happy.

It is a really happy character comes and it has the same characteristics as far as sleep/wake times and animations as Mimitchi, Mametchi, Furawatchi, Pyonkotchi and ChoMimetchi.

If you click the link to my log in my signature you can see some photos :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, be more specific. Any tamagotchi can be Ugly. That is a opinion. For all i know it can Memetchi. Or etc... Some people think Mametchi is ugly. So i'm not being mean, but give details. No hard feelings because u are new. So do what you got to do. :angry: Is it a adult or teen or child. Just wait till it evolve or make a baby. :angry:

OHHHHHHHHH. :angry: SORRY. The ugly characters are the best and nice characters! :angry: You will learn a lot from the ugly characters. They are the nicest chaRACters. And they nice smiles

It has no NAME! It's small, has no hands, black evil eyes, ears of shrek, and a BIG head
you have a decotchi.I got one,I loved it.Be very happy you got that character.That is the 2nd BEST character on a v3.It may be ugly,but it is very sweet and has a heart of gold

First off, there is no such thing as an 'ugly' character. All the characters are equal.
Loser.
That was very rude and didnt need to be said.People have different opinions.You should respect them.Nobody is a loser because they have a different opinion as you.So that person thought it was ugly.NO BIG DEAL.Really,I dont think that had to be said.Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back