Helpp! (question about new baby)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marielg98775

Reaction score
After the parent leaves after parenting 24 hours the tamababy, when will it give the password so the tamababy can visit the parent tamagotchi in tamatown???

As soon as the baby is on it's own and after you have named it, you will able to select 'parent' from the 'family' menu (book icon). You press B to scroll through the parents stats and the last screen will give you a password to enter into tamatown.

One more question, do you have to name it right away when the tamababy wakes up or can it wait cuz i'm at school and i'm scared i won't be able to name it!!

If it wakes up while you are at school it will stay on the screen 'crying' until you press a button- then it will go to the naming screen.

It won't do it any harm to remain on the 'crying' screen as it's almost the same as being paused. If you don't want it to wake up while you are at school, pause it until you have time to get back to it.

However if you are at school and you haven't got around to naming it yet, don't worry it can't die.

do i have to praise it when it is crying? What button do you press so it can go to the naming area? Will it only have the game get? Cuz with it's parent it has all the games! Please reply! Oh thank you very much!!

do i have to praise it when it is crying? What button do you press so it can go to the naming area? Will it only have the game get? Cuz with it's parent it has all the games! Please reply! Oh thank you very much!!
No- praising before you name it won't work. Pressing any button while it is crying will take you to the naming screen.

Yes it will only have the game get. Games are added as it evolves into each stage. You only get all the games back when you get to adult again.

cool thanks!!! What does it do in the parent house? And what time will the parent leave? Will we be able to see when she leaves?

no the parent just stands there and gives a phone as a sovernir...

the parent leaves at midnight on 2 night

At mid-night of the second day* the parent will wake up and turn on the lights, but the baby will remain sleeping in bed. The parent will just stand there for about 3 minutes, then jump up and disappear off the screen. (The lights will turn off again, automatically.) When the baby wakes up in the morning, s/he will be alone.

(* example: if your Tamagotchi character mated and had a baby at 10:30 AM Thursday, then the parent will leave the baby at midnight as Friday becomes Saturday.)

There is a photo sequence of this happening here: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...ics/LEAVING.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back