My Teletchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedGozarutchi

Reaction score
Usually,Tamagotchi's that eat food takes 3 bites to finish the whole thing but when I give food to my Teletchi,it takes 5 bites. Is that normal? :angry:

It is kind of a glitch, but nothing you should worry about. :angry: My Tama eats it's food in ONE bite, but there's nothing wrong with it. When your Teletchi evolves it will probably stop. If not, that's OK. Just a small glitch. :angry:

ST

This is fine! :angry: Tamagotchis are special, and even though taking 5 bites isn't exactly normal...just think of it as a quality your tama has. :angry: If it's a glitch, don't worry about it. :angry:

Love, Amizura

that's what happened to mine 2! :) it's just a glitch, nothing to worry about

Well, Yeah it's normal It's a baby. If you don't want to see your tamagotchi eat. Just press the ( C ) button while there eating. It will skip the animation, so you won't have to watch it.

Oh, nice catch! :angry: My tama never did that though! Oh, if your tama has a baby and you let the animation run the baby will begin opening its mouth to the adult! You can also skip the animation with any button but I woudln't suggest reset!! :D :D

This happens to mine too. ^_^ Jam, my V3 tamagotchi, just turned into an old timer and now he eats with five bites. ;)

*Tgd*

i never saw a tama taking more or less than 3 bites, which charas ur talkin about ?

Although I have never either saw my Tamagotchis eat food in less/more than 3 bites, I wouldsay this is a glitch and nothing to worry about. :( Like one of the above posts said, when it evolves it will hopefully stop. :(

Hope it recovers! Lol,

:( Baby Pink :(

I got the worm character and it takes 6 bites to eat, so i guess some tamas just have some weird personality.Its nothing to worry about.Most of the characters that eat that way are really cute!!So nothin' to worry about.

By the way mametchi1001, the parent shares with the baby so thats why it turns to the side.Your welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back