dieing with no warning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carolyn-b254

Reaction score
:angry: :angry: ok my tamas are dieing off fast. i cant take it. every time they get to a teen they die. they dont give me a beep their not sick and not hungry. wats happing.

:angry: :D

HELP

mabey its a glitch. :) you could keep it with you at all times so you could check on it. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:) :D ok my tamas are dieing off fast. i cant take it. every time they get to a teen they die. they dont give me a beep their not sick and not hungry. wats happing. :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

HELP
Has your sound been off?If so,your tamagotchi is beeping and you dont know it.Or if a sound wire broke on your tamagotchi and your sound is illiminated,that would cause your tamagotchi to beep without you knowing

Next time it dies restart it then you just wait if it calls you ones take care of it.Get one of those hook it on to your pants so that you now when it calls you take realy good care of it.

Cutegirl89

IF it doesent help sorry!

Well first check your sound. Then your tamagotchi might have a debug glitch. Maybe you just forgot about your tamagotchi happy and hunger needs. Make sure to monitor your tamagotchi a lot. Play games with it. Don't feed it snacks all the time. Play games instead. Make sure your tamagotchi insn't over weight. Try not to ignore it much. Check on your tamagotchi every 15-30 minutes. :eek: :D

If its an adult, check on it every few hours. There's no need to check it every second during adult hood. (thats what I did :angry: ) Oh yeah and try to keep a watch on it like every few minutes-baby, every15 minutes-toddler and maybe 15-30 minutes for teen. You shuold keep the sound on during baby, toddler and teenager stages to earn levels of training :D

I know! :D mine died and my mom took it back to walmart!!!!!!!!! :D i hate it when it dies it turns into a floting egg :angry: :D

you could try downloading it or resetting it - by the way, what version is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back