Ive never seen this tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wclukas

Reaction score
:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: my tama is a white mouse thing. Could you help me?

do you know what it is? :) :D :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: my tama is a white mouse thing. Could you help me?do you know what it is? :) :D :furawatchi:
try and discribe it a little more :furawatchi:

Is it baby,child,teen,or adult?

:) :D well.......its an adult its not a mimtci and...... I couldnt find it on tamagotchi.com!!! and no thats not it p.s. I have a v3

Last edited by a moderator:
:) :D well.......its an adult its not a mimtci and...... I couldnt find it on tamagotchi.com!!! and no thats not it p.s. I have a v3
Pyonchitchi was my first adult on V3.

I still cant find it[weeping]are you sure thats all spudlike :) :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Bumbumtchi or Pipotchi or Mimyoritchi or Debetchi. Spudilike, do you think those are it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I THINK ITS A HANATCHI THE WHITE NOSED THING ITS LIKE A WORM AND LIKE HAS HAIR STICKING OUT OF ITS NOSE

pyonchitchi was my first adult on v3
do you still remember how to get it pokemonlover?? or even its average weight for example mametchi 32g?? and mimitchis??

Maybe you could take a picture of your tama character (thats on your tama) and we could check it out and (probably) tell you which character it is. Or do you think it is this? :lol: Furawatchi/Leaftchi/Violetchi

~bdaze

:) :p :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :D :D :wub: :ph34r: :lol: what did you name it (boy or girl?)?

I THINK ITS A HANATCHI THE WHITE NOSED THING ITS LIKE A WORM AND LIKE HAS HAIR STICKING OUT OF ITS NOSE

do you still remember how to get it pokemonlover?? or even its average weight for example mametchi 32g?? and mimitchis??
No, I don't.

Didn't this person say it was a v3? It can't be a Maurimimitchi on a v3. Can you explain a little more? I think you have a Mametchi or a Pyonkotchi or a Hanatchi.

Do you have a pic?

GotchiGirl96

[SIZE=14pt]I think it's this: :( :rolleyes: :( cuz that is the way you described it. i can't think of any other tama![/SIZE]

I think it's Mimitchi. Good Job! :rolleyes: You took perfect care of your tamagotchi. It is a Angel! :( Keep up the good work and you might end up getting :( Or it could be Marumimitchi or Chomametchi. Next time say more because there's a lot of Mouse like tamagotchi.... :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back