Christmas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonlover

Reaction score
When Pinfirs and my two V3s connected sending presents, they watched a Christams scene! Has that happened to you??? Well, it makes sense, it is near Christmas..maybe they do special things together for big, well-known holidays?...!

A Gozaurotchi and a Leaftchi, watching a Christmas scene twice together.....Gozaurotchi has a baby but it did not have it with itself when it connected with the Leaftchi. :D

-Pinefir and PokemonLover :)

This makes much sense. :) When you visit on V3's (and sometimes gift exchange), the tama's will stare at a certain scene for a minute. Since it's near Christmas, it's a Christmas scene. Just like the talking Christmas tree, this just makes tamagotchis more special! :D

*Tgd*

Yes! thats happened to me! its really quite cute :lol: I was shocked at first but then it was pretty kool!

maybe i didnt figure out sth yet, but it doesnt seem 2 b so

When Pinfirs and my two V3s connected sending presents, they watched a Christams scene! Has that happened to you???  Well, it makes sense, it is near Christmas..maybe they do special things together for big, well-known holidays?...!A Gozaurotchi and a Leaftchi, watching a Christmas scene twice together.....Gozaurotchi has a baby but it did not have it with itself when it connected with the Leaftchi. :(

-Pinefir and PokemonLover :D
I meant a Gozarutchi and this guy--> :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it happens with any tama- mine and my sisters did.

When Pinfirs and my two V3s connected sending presents, they watched a Christams scene! Has that happened to you??? Well, it makes sense, it is near Christmas..maybe they do special things together for big, well-known holidays?...!A Gozaurotchi and a Leaftchi, watching a Christmas scene twice together.....Gozaurotchi has a baby but it did not have it with itself when it connected with the Leaftchi. :D

-Pinefir and PokemonLover :)
normal!!!!!!!!!!!! this has happend to me multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back