I Got a Young Mametchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupsluv24

Reaction score
Here is my info that i know so far:

Name: Kiah!

When a child: Tamatchi

When a teen: Young Mametchi

When an adult: Don't know yet

I want to know if this is good or bad. And does anyone know what i might turn into???

Needs Help,

Pupsluv24 :)

P. S. I never get my eyes off of it. (LOL!) :)

A Young Mametchi is a great tamagotchi. You cared for your tamagotchi well. It'll evolve into one of the odd stages of the generations...I hope your tamagotchi get's a good one! Hopefully it will be a Mametchi, or a Mimitchi. Those are great characters!

//TamaPATCHI

Tis' good for ye soul.

I have a young mametchi. Oh, when I was a young tamagotchi noob, how I would strive for one....

But does it really matter which character you get? Every tamagotchi you own should get enough love and respect from you.

I want to know if this is good or bad. And does anyone know what i might turn into???

Needs Help,

Pupsluv24 :)

P. S. I never get my eyes off of it. (LOL!) :D
GOOD! that's better than good it's terrific take perfect care and it could turn into mametchi, the #2 best character in the tama universe!

Needs Help,

Pupsluv24 :mimitchi:

P. S. I never get my eyes off of it. (LOL!) :nazotchi:
Well don't be caught up in the good/bad care thing. Young Mametchi comes from good care.

Here's a growth chart to see what your Young Mimitchi might turn into https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=58462

NOTE: [SIZE=11pt]I had ChoMametchi on the odd generation.[/SIZE]

I know that it is a little late. . . but if your still on: THAT IS A WONDERFUL CHARACTER!!! i'v heard (but thats all i'v heard not had happen so it might not be true) that :lol: can turn into a :furawatchi: (if you take pretty good care but thats what i'v heard so i dont really know if its true!)

Best of luck with your :angry: !

~TamagardenGurl~

I know that it is a little late. . . but if your still on: THAT IS A WONDERFUL CHARACTER!!! i'v heard (but thats all i'v heard not had happen so it might not be true) that :) can turn into a :D (if you take pretty good care but thats what i'v heard so i dont really know if its true!)Best of luck with your :D !

~TamagardenGurl~
young MAMETCHI, not young MIMITCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back