I talked to Santa!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
Well you know that saying "you learn something new everyday"?

Well the thing I learnt is that Santa Claus has an MSN account and I added him and we talked!

He's really nice... PM me for his e-mail(you can find out if you have been good or bad!)

But you have to have messenger live first so yeah!

it is not the real santa.you are just trying to show off. if it is the real santa tell me his email adress

Last edited by a moderator:
it is not the real santa.you are just trying to show off
Ashleygirl, :furawatchi: Please don't say these things. I love talking with these things on MSN. It's really fun actually! She's not trying to show off. She's merely saying, "I talked to Santa on MSN! :) If you want his email address PM me." not, "ZOMG I TALKED TO SANTA AND YOU DIDN'T AHAHAHAHA!" :)

Love, Amizura

Ashleygirl, :furawatchi: Please don't say these things. I love talking with these things on MSN. It's really fun actually! She's not trying to show off. She's merely saying, "I talked to Santa on MSN! :) If you want his email address PM me." not, "ZOMG I TALKED TO SANTA AND YOU DIDN'T AHAHAHAHA!" :)
Love, Amizura
That was very well put, thank you for saying that.

I don't have MSN live or anything, bbut I'm thinking of getting it.

If I download it, I'll give a ya a little PM and you can give me the address.

Ahaha. I love messing with bots. What I like to do is confuse them and say all sorts of rude/funny/confusing things. XD

It probably isn't the real Santa...I wasn't trying to show off I just thought maybe some people would like to talk to someone with an e-mail adress and says they're Santa Claus and will actually listen...

I didn't mean to act like I was showing off

Hm..Sounds very fun!

You must of enjoyed talking to santa...but what makes you think it actully is Santa Claus? :D

-illusion.

it is not the real santa.you are just trying to show off. if it is the real santa tell me his email adress
Aw c'mon!

That isn't very nice is it? Please,Saying things that are hurtful and quite nasty are not permitted,Please think before you type! :D

-illusion-

Simple really...santa is NOT REAL

if he was real he would have to go down 8123 chimneys a second without milk and cookies

Are you sure it is the real santa? I mean loads of people dress up as santa and say " I am santa" when really they are not.

Simple really...santa is NOT REALif he was real he would have to go down 8123 chimneys a second without milk and cookies
please dont say these things there are toddlers on this site. :D

and that must of been fun talking to him. but is it the real santa? :D

Aww im 13 years old and I think Santa is real :D

It just freaked me out a bit when I was younger when I woke up in the night to the sound of paper scrunching to foind my dad in a fat Santa suit putting presents in my stocking (He told me he used pillows to make him fat :ph34r: )

But is is exiting to Talk to Santa,On saturday me and Callum took Emily to see Santa and she loved it :D

She got some little chocolates and a toy thingy :wub:

-fp

We had 'Santa' visit our shcool today but us older ons knew it was mr. caswell, our caretaker. :D 'Santa' gave all of us a prezzie. aww the lil ones thought it was the real santa :D

and i Belive in him. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer all of your questions I'm not entirely sure it is the real Santa Claus...

But I'm 10 and I belive in Santa...

So That's just my opinion and you have yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back