Photo
- - - - -

Brothers and sisters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

*Summer*

• summer user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 19 December 2006 - 04:48 AM ( #1 )

I read all this in a best friends book and here are some tips on how to be good friends with your brother or sister:

1)Respect their privacy - Sure, Brothers and sisters share secrets but only when they chose to. Stay out of their diarys, and out of the desks. That way they won't do the same to you when you want to keep things to yourself

2)Help them out with jobs around the house - If they have to do a project due soon you might want to help them out with chores. They will thank you for it and possibly do the same for you

3)If you share a room with a sibling keep your part clean

4)If you have younger siblings offer to read them a story or sing to them

5)Instead of complaining about a little brother or sister find them a hobby - Something they like and want to do and if they annoy you tell them to go play with / collect whatever the hobby is...

Hope this helped with brother and sister troubles

Replies

Views

Started

19 Dec 2006

Last Post

20 Dec 2006

crazy critter

• crazy-critter user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 December 2006 - 05:40 AM ( #2 )

cool ideas, *summer*, i'll keep them in my mind for when i have issues with my brother!

cc

Rock Hot Chick

• rock-hot-chick user photo

Posted 19 December 2006 - 05:45 AM ( #3 )

I read all this in a best friends book and here are some tips on how to be good friends with your brother or sister:

1)Respect their privacy - Sure, Brothers and sisters share secrets but only when they chose to. Stay out of their diarys, and out of the desks. That way they won't do the same to you when you want to keep things to yourself

2)Help them out with jobs around the house - If they have to do a project due soon you might want to help them out with chores. They will thank you for it and possibly do the same for you

3)If you share a room with a sibling keep your part clean

4)If you have younger siblings offer to read them a story or sing to them

5)Instead of complaining about a little brother or sister find them a hobby - Something they like and want to do and if they annoy you tell them to go play with / collect whatever the hobby is...

Hope this helped with brother and sister troubles

Lol great! but nope im, my sis and are Bro is not like that even if Im nice to my sis or Bro they always come in and we will start a very funny fight!

like me my sis and are Bro did! so funny :D :D :D :D ^_^ :D :D :lol: lol

Regards
//RHC

*Summer*

• summer user photo

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:07 PM ( #4 )

Oh well... I hope that helped some people... good luck with evil brothers and sisters

Bubba28

• bubba28 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:56 AM ( #5 )

Awww, I really want a brother or sister :unsure:
It sucks being an only child. Most people think it would be way better, but It's not.

.::Snowy::.

• snowy user photo

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:20 AM ( #6 )

I like being an only child. I think it makes you respect your friends more. :unsure: Bt that's just me.

*Summer*

• summer user photo

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:49 AM ( #7 )

I didn't really like not having other kids younger than me to talk to...
But now I have a 5 year old, a 3 year old and an 8 month old brother...
I love talking to people younger than me and I love them and I'm sure they love me

bratztroxg

• bratztroxg user photo

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:56 AM ( #8 )

I am glad I have an 8 year old brother called Reuben. He is very sweet, fun and funny! It is only natural that siblings should fight and argue! Whenever I go to Church, a grandparents' house to stay the night or something, my brother comes too of course. I don't know what I'd do without him! When my grandparents are cooking, washing, on the phone ect... I would have nothing to do! There are two different types of people. There is the type that usually needs someone else to play with to have fun with toys and games and stuff...
And there is the kind that would much prefer to just play and do things on their own.
I am a bit of both - I need my friends, and I need my brother - but I am quite happy to play on my own and amuse myself!!

~bratztroxg

*Summer*

• summer user photo

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:05 AM ( #9 )

I'm a bit of both I am happy to amuse me and other people.
I can't wait for my brother to get past pulling hair or at least past the thrrible 2's!
Help!

tamagotchi_pal

• tamagotchi-pal user photo

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:47 AM ( #10 )

I've got a brother. He's only little, and great fun!

tamagotchi_pal

• tamagotchi-pal user photo

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:47 AM ( #11 )

I've got a brother. He's only little, and great fun! We get on very well most of the time!! I also have a sister.. CJS!

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:03 PM ( #12 )

I only have 1 brother, he is 3 years younger than me. Growing up, we have always gotten along amazingly well. We used to do a lot of stuff together, too, such as running around in the woods nearby and playing Playstation. :ph34r:

Now that he is 17, he is entering the "I wanna be cool and bad" teenage phase, so we don't do as much together as we used to. ;) It's ok, he will grow out of it, though. It's rather interesting how, despite ignoring my mom in the same situation, if we do get into a fight or he is behaving rudely, he listens when I get angry and tell him to change his behaviour...and to make it fast! He realizes he should take me seriously when I get really mad. :lol: It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, he needs to pay attention. :D

I think people should try to have a good relationship with their siblings, if they have any. After all, it makes life much easier if you get along! :(

yo!allyrox

• yoallyrox user photo

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:08 PM ( #13 )

i dont have any brothers or sisters, but it was nice of you to tell it to other ppl who do !