When in January?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry-Tama

Reaction score
I know that V4s are going to be released in 2007, January, but WHEN in January? I just want to know because I'm getting an I O U note for Christmas, and yes, it has to do with buying a V4, :D so I can get one right away without saving up.

But WHEN in January? :huh: I hope it's soon, like the 5th or something. Does anyone here know? :huh:

ST

Well, the nearest Target is in the next State, and I don't think they do. I just want to know when in January 2007! :angry:

ST

Because in January just about all the stores will have V4s. And I want to know when to expect a V4. :angry:

ST

What a cowiky- dink I went to smiths market place today and saw at least 5-8 glow in the dark v4's

(What is sad tho is that my mom ordered 1 online already and it should come today or tomorrow!)

Hope I helped!!!!

Moonpie

*~*

I hope they're out in all stores by Mid January. I ordered one online, but if I like it, I may buy another come January. I just hope they're easier to care for.

Actually, they're already officially out in the U.S.A. I went to Target and they had all of them except for the Orange Circles and let me tell you, they look different in real life (they look sooooo much cooler). They also have different backrounds than they show on the computer. They have new ones.

I WANT THE V4 FOR CHRISTMAS! IT'S TOMORROW! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :) :D :lol: :lol: :( :lol: :lol: :lol:

they should be out now...i jus order one from toy r us but i think its gona take 4ever to come since i did standard delivery :)

Listen, don't mean to be a know-it-all but even if you live in America (Or do you live somewhere else?), I know for a fact that it is NOT offically released in all stores in the US. The offical release is January 7th ! Okay? When it's offically released, you can get it just about anywhere! Sears, Toy's R Us, Zellers, K-mart, Wall Mart, Myer and all those other places. But indeed, the V4 IS out! But not offically released in evdery stores. I wanted to make that clear, and I wasn't trying to be rude if that's what your were thinking. It gets me anoyed when people think they know something when it's really not true. You understand? ^_^

No, i live in Pottsboro, Texas and i went to the Sherman, Texas walmart and they had a bunch of tamagotchi v4s.I got one and named it storm.Its baby androdotchi.SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry!!I don't know,but I want to know the same question~Ceilidh....!!! :p

Some people say that there out in the U.S.A.Maybe in some stores they'll come out on

I think Jan.5th,6thor even 7th.

OMG! they're already out!? MANN!!! I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to the store* ^_^

can someone plz help me out. ive been searching through tons of website about tama ver 4. one of them said that bandai have said that tama ver 4 are going to be released in europe before heading off to u.s.a .

is this true or is this a lie? :rolleyes: it is so confusing coz people in america have already got it and it isnt fully released in europe. sorry but i havent got the web adress:angry:. if i ever find it i will add it on but if not then i am sorry!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

from *~tamacrazy~*

p.s i am a new user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back