do you do karate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dou you do karate

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• no way its beyond stupid

• im a girl and i do karate

• im a boy and i do karate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ella mc

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]i do karate im a girl age 9 im a blue black tip and i am aiming for black belt i train in waikanae new zealand :eek: :D :( :lol: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

*Edit - Yes I do karate! I've been training for just over six years, am a black belt and an instructor. It has been the one constant in my life and I swear it keeps me sane! :angry: *

No i dont take karate but it sounds like fun

There is a kid in my town who got a 3rd degree black belt and he's only 12 years old

I don't do it, but i'm going to start some kind of martial art soon.

Bell Sprout : That's really neat! What's it like teaching karate?

Gaara_Girl_0929: Cool. Lol i wonder if i could get that good in a year...

Tamaw/Pants: couldn't understand a word you said because you typed in that really weird, annoying lettering.

Cool Devil: Isn't that a coincidence that you started the day before this topic was made?

Bell Sprout : That's really neat! What's it like teaching karate?
Most of the time it is really enjoyable. :( It can be challenging teaching the kids though because they don't have the same level of understanding (or interest) as the adults. A short attention span means that class needs to be reasonably fast paced. The difficult part if keeping them interested while making sure they are actually learning and improving!

I don't do karate,It's not for me,usally i get called a nerd at school. :(

I wouldn't dare try.

Wow bellsprout,I can understand short attention span. xD It must be really hard to cope at times.

-Illusion-

I do Shu jit su. (I think that's how you spell it, feel free to correct me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back