Who likes pixel chix?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherSah

Reaction score
Who likes pixel chix? me and esther do! they are so cool! what do you think about them?

Sah

Wow! except the Hamster one!

Sah

Last edited by a moderator:
Who likes pixel chix? me and esther do! they are so cool! what do you think about them?
Sah
Augh... don't get me started on those I HATE THEM.

I got one last year for Christmas. It was cool while Christmas vacation lasted, but when I had to go back to school it had to be neglected. It began saying "No way" to everything, so I would start over by pressing the reset button. All of them got neglected so I decided to get rid of it once and for all by getting rid of the battery and throwing the worthless piece of plastic away.

Sorry if I offended anybody.

I dont like them.Tamagotchi's are for me-Sorry to ruin the spirit,People hav etheir own choices.But if you like them,carry on liking them,Well done for you!

-illusion-

thank you everyone for having nice comments like saying sorry if it offends you or well done for you liking them! because your the first that when I made a topic about something else everyone said "theres rubbish" and gave horrid comment so thx!

XXX

Sah

They're quite expensive. The hamster one is sort of cute! ;)

I don't own any though - but it's fine for everyone to have their own opinions. :D

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back