Build a bear

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:)

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• what are they

• i don't think so..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

candygirl93

Reaction score
he he its me again anyways do u have a build a bear i got one yesturday! im so happy ^_^ her name is suger flake she is white with a pink nose purple bows on her ears purple sparkally

outfit with frills at the bottom ;) she is adorible my mom thinks she looks like a baby :D

Last edited by a moderator:
cool lol cute buddy icon reminds me of my cousin and i lol i only got one :)

I have 3....but I only use one.

I got one for my 10th b-day, my friend got it for me. Its a Cat, and its name is Casey. She's wearing a tinkerbell outfit. Cause I really like Tinkerbell! Its funny cause I'm 13 and I like build-a-bear...hey! Its for any age! hehe ^_^

and my other 2 are one is a Koala I got that one for my 11th b-day party. And the other one is a plan Teddy Bear, I got that one for a Party..Pretty sweet :)

-NINJA

Merry Christmas♥

I do not hav ea build a bear.My friend has one,she says they are fun and cute,great entertainment,so i asked for one for christmas.So hopefully,in a few days,i shall have one!

-Illusion-

Yep! :) I have 2. One is a girl, and her name is Kelly. The other is Zachy, and he is a boy. Kelly is a vanilla bear bear, and Zachy is the velet bear. :D

*Tgd*

I actually built one when i was like five. It's a black teddy that i named linda (after my aunt who just died this year - *tear*). she's wearing a little flowery dress and purple undies and she says different things everytime you press the little box that's inside her (that i chose). The things she says are:

Please take me home

Please pick me up

Will you play with me?

What's your name?

I love you

Let's be friends

I love her. Her dress is starting to fade though!

I have the pumpkin bear from Halloween. Her name is Kandi.

My friends and I made a pink bear and named him Party Boy X3 We put girl's underwear and a bow/collar on him. He's awesome lol

I haven't got any of that. I don't even actually know what it is, is it something in the US??

-TP-

NB. SK, you joined on my b-day!

I have one! :( Her name is Candy and she wears a pink jumper with a silver and white heart on it and soft gray pants. ^__^ I love her! :(

I have the pumpkin bear from Halloween. Her name is Kandi.
My friends and I made a pink bear and named him Party Boy X3 We put girl's underwear and a bow/collar on him. He's awesome lol
Cute! Do you have a picture of Party Boy? I would love to see him!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute! Do you have a picture of Party Boy? I would love to see him!
She hasn't posted one. He wasn't for me, he was for my friend. She whined the money out of her boyfriend(feh on her).

This is the bear she got:

Pinkness

These are the underwear he's wearing:

Bear undies o.o'

This is his collar:

Cat collar

We wanted to get him a bowtie so he'd actually be more like the real party boy, but we couldn't find one x.x'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back