Want an Avatar?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacool

Reaction score
The title says it all, just post what you want me to make and I can still and animated avatars aswell, just don't make them to complex.

Also if anyone can make still or animated avvies, PM Me and they can help sort out the making of Avatars!

Thanks Regrads etc,

TC

If you can,Please may i have a multicoloured background,with the word 'Illusion' on it? And then can it all explode and then spell out the word 'illusion'?

I thank you if you can! :)

-illusion-

Last edited by a moderator:
Could I have a Mimitchi with stars on his ears and then could it flash to "Starry-Tama"? But medium speed, please. :) Thank you thank you thank you!

ST

can I please have the blonde her pixel chix wearing a christmas hat?

XXX

Sah

can i have a brunette in a christmas costume and text: Merry Christmas

Hey Tamacool, seeing that you have a huge amount of requests, if it is OK with you maybe I can help with the still ones?

(really don't mind if you say no :lol: )

ST

Hey Tamacool, seeing that you have a huge amount of requests, if it is OK with you maybe I can help with the still ones?(really don't mind if you say no :( )

ST
Thats Great! I need a helper around this place!

Thanks Starry-Tama!

TC

If you can,Please may i have a multicoloured background,with the word 'Illusion' on it? And then can it all explode and then spell out the word 'illusion'?
I thank you if you can! :(

-illusion-
Sorry I can't do an explosion but I can do the rest!

I will have it done v. soon!

TC

btw I don't like the way you talk to my mate-lulabelle
urgh you disgust me
your rude! very very very very very very!!!!!

your never ever going to get friends in your life if you act like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back