help me tamagotchi masters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

british-tamagotchi-boy

Reaction score
i need some codes for tamatown for the v4 i have a tamagotchi v4 but i dunno what im doing im waiting for a group hatching so i need some codes for tamatown while i wait

thx guys :)

We can't give you active passwords unless you have the same password as us.

~Happy Holidays~

1.kali

7a7a7a7

d775da6

Better write it down...I have 11 more!!

Just go to the connection icon on your toy and select PC.

That will give you, your own personal log in code. Leave the code on your screen and don't touch any buttons. Log into tamatown with the code and your username and collect items and points- the best place for points and free items is the ring toss game in the arcade.

When you have finished on TamaTown, (the most you can collect in a single visit is 9900points and 10 items) press any button on yout toy and you will get a log out screen come up. Select 'log out' from tamatown and you will be given a password. Input that back into your toy. You will get the numbers and letters in this sequence -0123456789ABCDEF- so you have to scroll pass the numbers to input any letters.

Then it will ask you if you put it back correctly- if yes- you will be given a page of passwords to enter- if no, you can try again until you get it right.

There will be no point waiting for a group hatch as the passwords will only work on your toy. It is really quite straight forward once you have done it a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back