My V4's Won't Connect.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syribo

Reaction score
I just got my two V4's in the mail... They are babies now, but when I try to connect.. it just says 'Fail'. Anyone else try to connect theirs and have this problem? Maybe they will only connect in toddler form and up? I hope it's not broken or something... I'll be very upset ;) They won't connect to my V3's either.

I dont know my self, because I dont have v4, but have you read the instruction booklet? That will tell you everything differant. Its quite odd since you can connect v3 from birth I think.

Yeah I figured since the V3's could connect as babies... the V4 should be able to. Especially since it gives me the option and attempts to connect them. They should evolve soon... then I'll try again and hopefully it will work.

They both just evolved... and still will not connect :) I don't know what to do... but I am sad.

Ah ok.. so.. I tried to connect one of the V4's to one of my V3's and it worked. But the other one won't connect to the V3 either... so I guess it's defective. Do you think Bandai can replace it?

I just got my two V4's in the mail... They are babies now, but when I try to connect.. it just says 'Fail'. Anyone else try to connect theirs and have this problem? Maybe they will only connect in toddler form and up? I hope it's not broken or something... I'll be very upset :) They won't connect to my V3's either.
Well, version 1 can't connect as babies. If it wouldn't allow connecting, WHY would they even LET you into the Jinsei Connection menu in the first place? For a version 3 and version 4 to connect, choose OTHERS on both of them. For two v4s, choose JINSEI.

Make sure you do not connect in path of anything that uses IR, such as a TV remote. Bright sunlight doesn't help either.

Well, version 1 can't connect as babies. If it wouldn't allow connecting, WHY would they even LET you into the Jinsei Connection menu in the first place? For a version 3 and version 4 to connect, choose OTHERS on both of them. For two v4s, choose JINSEI.
Make sure you do not connect in path of anything that uses IR, such as a TV remote. Bright sunlight doesn't help either.
Yeah... I did all of that. Like I said in my last reply.. One of the V4's will connect and one won't. So one is defective but the other is fine :) I sent an email to both Bandai and the store I bought them from.

did you connect in the sun or birght light? If so move to the shade.
No I didn't. I did everything perfectly. Like I said.. it's just one of them that is having problems connecting.

Has anyone else ever had a defective Tamagotchi?

I HAVE a defective tama... It won't connect to anyone, so I play with my other 3 instead. :D :)

If it was one of my V1's or V2's.. or even V3 I wouldn't mind that much... but I spent $26 on each V4 and $30 shipping... It's not fair that I can't play with it properly :)

I have a tama and it connected with my friend's tama and had a baby. They used to kiss whenever they connected, but now that they have a baby, thay don't kiss!! Has their :love been killed? :rolleyes: adrotchi :rolleyes: kuchipatchi :rolleyes: memetchi :lol: violetchi

Version 1 can connect with babies. So can version 2 and 3. I should know since I have all 3 of those versions. My version 4 should arrive tomorrow so I'll solve this problem tomorrow.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Just got a reply from Bandai giving me an address to send my Tamagotchi in to see if it can be repaired, or else it will be replaced. But it will take 4-6 weeks for them to repair and check it :'(

My other V4 will be lonely... I am very tempted to buy a third one to have in the meantime...

I'm closing this because the issue is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back