How long do you think Tamatalks goina go on fer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never hate Tamatalk. I'll be on tamatalk forever untill im old and grey and in the retirement home XD (if Tamatalk lasts that long that is)

Well lets look at why TamaTalk exists..

1. Admin has the motivation to keep this site rolling and the financial support to do so.

2. There are tamagotchis lovers all over the world who would like a place to talk to fellow tama lovers.

As long as their is Admin and the financial support... TamaTalk will be ongoing.

Now as far as this comment that "we'll all hate TamaTalk for some reason". That is extremely juvenile Meowbark. Children are the ones who I generally see come and go the most often here with comments about how they now "hate" tamas and they are "babyish" etc or leave because their friends have lost interest and there is noone to talk to etc.

For most, tamagotchis are a fad... a phase that will come and go and so is their presence here on TamaTalk. Those who are dedicated and collectors or have a genuine interest will be the ones who will stick around long after Bandai stop producing version after version (as was the case back in 1997). If that is all that TamaTalk is made up of one day - so be it...the conversation here may be a little more meaningful then.

Last edited by a moderator:
cooooooool, but I was making a stupid statement when I said the hate thing XD

Lets all be happy admin can pay up!

Well that's why I've been nagging my mum to see if I can become an angelgotchi...I think she's about to crack!

I would like this site to keep running forever, but admin aren't gonna live that long and tamagotchis are eventually gonna get so packed full of things that they can't fit anything else in the programming...and then tamagotchis will become second-best in terms of technology and eventually they will be lame unless bandai can figure out a way to fit more icons on the screen without them becoming microscopic...anyway, i'm blabbing on as usual, and i think tamatalk might go on for about another 10 years depending on money and bandwidth.

I would think for a long amount of time.There are tamagotchi adicts all around the world that could join,And our administrator is kind enough to keep it open and pay for it.

-illusion-

As long as Admin wants to (and can afford to) keep it going it will still be on. :]

That would be great if TT is still around in another 15 years. By then, I will be 35, hopefully married, and have at least one child old enough to play with Tamagotchi and join TamaTalk as well. Hehehee That would be crazy! :lol:

On a more serious note, I've been here over 2 years now, and the popularity has steadily increased. I don't forsee that changing dramatically anytime soon. Bandai is still producing new Tamas, and people love them. Even if Bandai stops again, the original and current vesions will still be around, and some of us will certainly still love them as much as we do currently. I've been a Tama fanatic for 10 years, and I really don't see that changing. I will be a member here as long as possible. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, so many new people are comming on! It wont end in the near future, I'm sure.

For a long time, I hope :D

The only way Tamatalk will shut down is if Admin decides he doesn't want to have the site anymore, or he doesn't have enough money.

Over the past couple years, Tamatalk's population grows bigger. I tell my friends, my friends tell their friends, their friends tell their friends....and soon, there is a whole chain of people who just signed up. :wub: Hopefully this site will stay popular, stay active, and more importantly; STAY OPEN. :lol:

If Tamatalk doesn't shut down, I'm going to continue to be a member for as long as I can. It'd be so cool to celebrate my 20th birthday in 10 years XD I want Tamatalk to last forever. :p *tears form in eyes*

*Tgd*

ferever!!! i will never hate tt! rite now im obbsesed with it.

O.O i just remembered i have a tamatchi. hes probably dead :p

Yea, or if he didn't want to have the site anymore, then he could pass it on to someone else.

Well lets look at why TamaTalk exists..
1. Admin has the motivation to keep this site rolling and the financial support to do so.

2. There are tamagotchis lovers all over the world who would like a place to talk to fellow tama lovers.

As long as their is Admin and the financial support... TamaTalk will be ongoing.

Now as far as this comment that "we'll all hate TamaTalk for some reason". That is extremely juvenile Meowbark. Children are the ones who I generally see come and go the most often here with comments about how they now "hate" tamas and they are "babyish" etc or leave because their friends have lost interest and there is noone to talk to etc.

For most, tamagotchis are a fad... a phase that will come and go and so is their presence here on TamaTalk. Those who are dedicated and collectors or have a genuine interest will be the ones who will stick around long after Bandai stop producing version after version (as was the case back in 1997). If that is all that TamaTalk is made up of one day - so be it...the conversation here may be a little more meaningful then.
i agree BS. TT should go on forever! thanks Admin and Financial support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back