oh no!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

my_tama_rox

Reaction score
OH NO OH NO OH NO!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what happened and how to fix it but i am soo worried! do you think it matters how long the water is in the tama? i went to church and relized my tama had fallen out of my pocket. When i got back my mom had found it in the yard and set it on the table right now it is drying out all nice and taken apart by the fire. but there is a blotch on the screen I AM SOOO SCARED! what if there are glitches now!!!!!??!?!?!?!!

OH NO OH NO OH NO!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what happened and how to fix it but i am soo worried! do you think it matters how long the water is in the tama? i went to church and relized my tama had fallen out of my pocket. When i got back my mom had found it in the yard and set it on the table right now it is drying out all nice and taken apart by the fire. but there is a blotch on the screen I AM SOOO SCARED! what if there are glitches now!!!!!??!?!?!?!!
The water shouldn't effect your Tamagotchi as far as gitches, if you have cleaned out the water fast. Just blow-dry it as soon as you can and try playing with it. If you notice glitches, then unfortunatly the water had socked in before you got to take care of the water spill. :lol:

-Good luck,

//Tama-Love

NEW UPDATE!

first i did the usual take apart and let dry. Then i put back together....made sounds..NO VISIBLE! so then i had to take her apart completly and clean off the plastic part of the screen and wipe off the tech. part of it...ya know with the background on it. I FEEL SOO HORRID! i am such a bad tama mom.....I would be heartbroken if my tama is gone!

she was a little bitty toddler(gen2) and i had taken PERFECT care of her. i was going for a mimitchi. :lol: but i don't know if she, hope (kinda ironic huh) will survive!!!!!!!!

That really bites :lol: Sorry it got all wet. I've never had that happen yet... but I've lost 4 of mine :)

I'm really sorry, and like the above, I know how you feel.

Like you said, if you have taken it apart the Tamagotchi should be ok. Also, water will not bring on glitches so don't worry :(

Hoep it's ok!

:( Baby Pink :(

she's not.

only like 5 pixels still work. :D :furawatchi: ;) :lol: :lol: I tried letting her sit out over night by the fire all taken apart, then this mornig putting her together again. But it didnt work. The sound is fine though. ??? is there any hope?

I'm happy with you :]

I know what you felt... About a year ago my little cousin threw my tama into the tea :D

I remember when I was little I had an origional nano pet from 1996. It was a purple dog. I spilled soda on it and I wasn't able to fix it! I still have it though. Oh, The memories! :(

if the blotches look inky, you could try to save it... i tried to save mine by taking off the back and replacing the screen... but then suddenly i accidentally broke the two wires that control the sound and the image. my uncle sautered it and it worked at his house but when my mom brought it home it was gone-o. :(

Trust me!!My cous had the same prob.After a couple days of drying,it worked,and there was no glitches...

I want and need a v4!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

im sooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back