What runs in your family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
Do green eyes, blue eyes, blond hair, brown hair or anything run in your family? or a you completly different? As for my family twins run in my family. And on my mom's side every girl has had brown hair and green eyes and still on my mom's side every boy has had blonde hair and blue eyes (but my younger sister is different, she is a girl and has blue eyes and blonde hair). So what about you?

~Reanna

Do green eyes, blue eyes, blond hair, brown hair or anything run in your family? or a you completly different? As for my family twins run in my family. And on my mom's side every girl has had brown hair and green eyes and still on my mom's side every boy has had blonde hair and blue eyes (but my younger sister is different, she is a girl and has blue eyes and blonde hair). So what about you?

~Reanna
Well, I can say I'm different then my parents. Me and my brother look practically the same, but I don't look anything like my parents. What runs in the family? One thing that runs my dad side is gardning; I love planting flowers and working the garden! :lol: I am more similar to my Dad. For my mum's side? I don't really know! :)

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
Brown Eyes XD

Moms side: Inhertited cancer

Dads side: Blonde hair

My dad had blonde as a kid, my younger brother is blonde, me and jacob=bruenette

wow I cant evem WAIT fer me to get old and get cancer

Well, I'm actually a whole lot like my dad. Dark brown hair and eyes, short, and a particularly good siging vioce and musical intrist. Of course, from my mom's side of the family I get sort of a Texan accent if I talk too fast! XD

Actually I'm a fairly odd one in the family.

Most females either have blonde or black hair- I have brown. And also, most females in our family have blue eyes. i have hazel.

Whiipee for independance... xP

Everyone one my mums side has blonde hair apart from my grandad, he's a redhead.

My dad's family all have black hair and Dark brown skin.

I have toffee cloured Skin and brown hair.

Yay me!

[SIZE=21pt]choleseral (sp)[/SIZE]

i get it from my dad, who got it from his dad.

i have it pretty bad x.X

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. I got most of my physical features from my mom. I have my dad's nose and that's about it. My sister has most my dad's features.

My sister and I both got our shortness from my grandma xP The tallest my grandma ever got was 4'10", I'm 5'0" and my sister is 5'1". My mom is around 5'7" and my dad is 6'2".

Mom: Brown eyes, brown hair, big nose, semi-big ears, chubby face, tall, crappy metabolism, knee problems. Personality is impatient but young at heart, humorous, nice but will knock sense into you if nessesary, doesn't think before doing things, sometimes thinks logically, impulsive, bad with money.

Dad: Blonde hair, green eyes, button nose, small ears, tall, crappy metabolism.

Personality is patient but old fashioned, will happily hurt you for no reason, humorous, thinks logically but violently, rarely thinks before doing things, good with money.

Me: Brown eyes, brown hair, semi-big ears, chubby face, button nose, short, crappy metabolism, knee, back, neck, and shoulder problems. Personality is impatient and young at heart, weird sense of humor, sarcastic, ocasionally thinks logically, sometimes thinks through things while doing them, bad with money, impulsive.

I'm more like my mom. Mainly because I was raised by her and know her better than I know my dad. I have a much better relationship with her than I do with him.

Actually I'm a fairly odd one in the family.
Most females either have blonde or black hair- I have brown. And also, most females in our family have blue eyes. i have hazel.

Whiipee for independance... xP
WHOO! XD, lucky

lmao

Funny thing is everyone has a little bit of wavy hair but my sister and i have very curly hair... and we are all very tall

Looks:

Blonde hair

Tanned skin

Blue eyes (Callum has grey)

Inherited illnesses:

Mums side:

Gallstones

Appendicitis

Diabeties (Ive inherited that :D .)

Dads side:

Nothing that I know of really,But his mum is in a wheelchair and im not sure why that is cos when I ask he gets really upset so I just leave him..

-fp

Once you become 15 you are mature XP YAY! GO BEING 10!
Your only 10?!

I thought you were like 11 or something :eek:

Wow im 3 years older :nyatchi: lol :D

------------------------------------------------------

Wavy hair also runs in my family,I used to have naturaly straight hair but its gone really curly now :)

I liked having straight hair better :)

-FP

Dad: Brown eyes, Brown hair, Very tall, Peronality, nose, Spirit

Mom: Funny, Crazy, Nice, Thoughtful, Reading, Spirit,

Thats all I can remember :p

//-lWeRide

Here is a noticable or maybe not so noticable difference with me and my family. First try this, fold your hands like you are about to pray with your fingers interlocking. Look at your hands. Which thumb is facing you? If it's you left thumb then you have the dominant gene (most people have this) If your right thumb is up and facing you, then you have the ressesive gene (most people DON'T have this). For me it's my right thumb that faces up so I have the ressesive. Everyone else in my family has their left thumb facing up.

This is something we did in my science class in eighth grade when we were studying genetics. Try it with your family. It's really cool.

Well mainly on my moms side...As you get older if your hair is blond your hair will turn browner each year. And in the summer it goes back to blondslowly each day o_O For me I was born with brown hair so every year it is turning black and in the summer, light brown o_O

Most of my characteristics came from my Mom and her family. I inherited from her side my free spirit, silliness, a LOT of inner strength, and I think very similarly to her father(my grandpa).

I have the same build as most the women on that side as well, rather thin, but I'm taller than most of them at a little over 5'4". :wub: Makes me feel tall. :p I also have longer fingers than they tend to and higher feet arches. We all joke about being a thin Hobbit family. :lol:

I must've gotten my height from my Dad. And my almond-shaped eyes. Mom's side all have big round, mostly blue eyes. Mine are coppery hazel/dark brown/dark green. Thank gosh I didn't get my Dad's carrot colored hair. :D Everyone says I got my dark brown/nearly black hair and light skin from my Mom's Dad and Grandma, who was Swiss.

The not-as-good things I inherited are stomach problems and low blood-sugar issues from my Mom's side as well. Oh well, you get what you get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back