Gigapets connection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocochat

Reaction score
My sister and i actually got the new giga and when we connected we weren't so sure if we could send something to each other. I tried sending a hamster item to her bunny giga and she didnt recieve the item.

Is this because it is only supposed to be for hamsters and not bunnies?

Or is it because somehow something wrong happened and you were supposed to get it by pressing something? :lol:

When two different GigaPet species connect to trade or sell to eachother the items you receive from trading or selling appear as the item for that GigaPet species.

Let me explain this a little better. If your Puffball GigaPet sends a Fuzzy Ball to your friend's Bunny GigaPet then the Bunny will receive a basketball because that is the first item on the toy list like the Fuzzy Ball for the Puffball. The items you send another GigaPet of a different species will change to the item it would be if it was in one of their lists to make it useful to that type of pet.

GotchiGirl96

From what I've seen, food changes when you trade it but toys don't. My daughter's tomcat was able to give a stuffed puffball to my dragon lizard and it didn't change. But feline feed becomes mulch meal.

It took us a few tries to get "trade item" right. You have to press zap when you see the "so and so offers you such and such" message, and then you're prompted "offer bucks" or "offer item". Then your trading partner will get the message "so and so offers __ bucks" or "so and so offers [name of item] and then you press zap and you can accept or reject the offer. If you skip one of these steps the trade won't be completed. So don't give up, try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back