Presants

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would you like for christmas?

• A Nintendo DS game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A doll

• A Nintendo Wii

• A play station

• Books

• Sweets/Chocolates

• Make up

• Hair stuff

• Sky box set

• T.V.

• Laptop/Computer

• C.D Player/Ipod

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemna123

Reaction score
I don't know what i should get for Christmas so i really want to know what you would want

So i can get it! :(

Weeelll..

I have a Wii, I have a DS, I have a playstation, I have plenty of dolls/stuffed animals, I don't read, I don't wear make up, I have hair stuff, chocolates.. I'm fat enough, I have no idea what a sky box is, and I have a TV, Laptop, and iPod.

So I guess all I want is games o.o'

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bird! I eat bookworms. I think if you do bowling on the wii, dont let go of the control, my friend let go and broke her TV.

Sky box is Sky you know where you have TV guide

Sky sports, CBBC Channel stuff like that

Hmm. What country is that in? I don't think we have it in the US. Or at least I've never heard of it. o.o'
its like cable in the US and sky in UK

I want a new TV... my big one broke during a lightning storm a few months ago and I have to use a small one now :D

Tamagotchis, tamagotchi accesories, tamagotchi...blabs on.

LOL.

Hooray! This be my 500th post!

SK which type of Sky box?

The type at football/baseball stadiums that you pay 600 bucks fer? And its air conditioned and stuff?

I have comcast, I have a library card, I only own like 6 books (2 manga, 4 chapter >.<) I am getting 6 more manga fer christmas, I want some limited too clothes, a art kit, some CDs and a CD player, that about it

this is a sky box [SIZE=22pt]Sky Box[/SIZE]

if it works hope ive helped :D

I want a new TV... my big one broke during a lightning storm a few months ago and I have to use a small one now :D
Oh no!

TV's cost a fortune,it's a big shame your's broke!

Let's hope you get a bigger and better one eh?

-illUSIon-

its like cable in the US and sky in UK
In England/UK we have cable as well but that is different to Sky. Sky is like the #1 entaiment package in the UK!!!

I want a new digital camera and a Palm Zire upgrade with color screen. Some new clothes would be nice and.... a new snowboard but i didn't ask for that, plus the one i have is still good, I think i'll sell it though and buy a new one next year. Anyways... IDK, but another thing i want is for someone to close the door, it's chilly in here!

i odnt care what what i get. i have 2 presents downstaires.im killing to get them cause lat year my present was going to cuba( i LOVE to travel) this year im going on a cruise so i dont really care what i get. me more interested in helpin ppl anyway i can.

i have a nintendo ds. even though i picked nintendo wii i would highly recommend an iPod, cd player, and laptop :) i'm such a techno-freak :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back