Photo
- - - - -

I'm really confused...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

marikochan

• marikochan user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:16 PM ( #1 )

Okay, I was trying to do gift giving between two V3's and something weird happened. I wrapped the gift and connected them, but the Tamagotchi with the gift (female Hikotchi named "Marin") gave the receiving Tamagotchi (female Leaftchi named "Zebra") a joke gift instead of the one I wrapped. :P Then afterwards she started doing a weird animation of smiling/winking at me and she didn't stop when I pressed the buttons (like they usually do when it's just an idle animation). I got the gift to work eventually, but is this common? Is she being a brat because she's a teen? :lol:

Replies

Views

Started

21 Dec 2006

Last Post

22 Dec 2006

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:05 PM ( #2 )

It sounds like she gave a gag gift(which is normal), and then you saw a random animation immediately afterwards. Both things are normal, you just saw them happen at almost the same time. :(

marikochan

• marikochan user photo

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:09 PM ( #3 )

Usually with random animations they disappear when you press the buttons, though.

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:12 PM ( #4 )

They do, but I've had it happen where I had to press the button several times to make the animation stop. Sometimes it just doesn't seem to respond that quickly.

sweetheart426

• sweetheart426 user photo

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:33 PM ( #5 )

since the tama that recived the gift probably wasn't too happy about it, the winking smiling thing the giving tama did was a signal to you that it felt guilty about something. you should have punnished it.

bart17

• bart17 user photo

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:07 AM ( #6 )

yea sweetheart426 is right you should of punnished it.

blizzy95

• blizzy95 user photo

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:16 AM ( #7 )

When it smirks, punish it and connect again.

giraffagotchi

• giraffagotchi user photo

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:42 AM ( #8 )

Then afterwards she started doing a weird animation of smiling/winking at me and she didn't stop when I pressed the buttons.

When the tama gives another tama a joke present like poo, a jack-in-a-box or nothing, the tama will be upset. The tama that gave it will sometimes smirk. It means that it is smug. It will do that or nothing. In both cases it should be timed out.

tamagotchi_pal

• tamagotchi-pal user photo

Posted 22 December 2006 - 07:49 AM ( #9 )

Okay, I was trying to do gift giving between two V3's and something weird happened. I wrapped the gift and connected them, but the Tamagotchi with the gift (female Hikotchi named "Marin") gave the receiving Tamagotchi (female Leaftchi named "Zebra") a joke gift instead of the one I wrapped. :mametchi: Then afterwards she started doing a weird animation of smiling/winking at me and she didn't stop when I pressed the buttons (like they usually do when it's just an idle animation). I got the gift to work eventually, but is this common? Is she being a brat because she's a teen? :mametchi:

It's fine, it happens to me.

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 22 December 2006 - 12:20 PM ( #10 )

Well your tamagotchi did something bad. Your supposed to give him/her a time-out. When they do stuff like that. Or leaving poo, your suppose to give them a time-out. Yes, this is common. My tamagotchi gave a other tamagotchi poop. Your tamagotchi is just don't know better. She/he is new to the world and they need a lot of training. Tamagotchi's are like training a child.

Edited by Locky458, 22 December 2006 - 12:23 PM.

giraffagotchi

• giraffagotchi user photo

Posted 22 December 2006 - 01:07 PM ( #11 )

Guess what happened to me? I had two tama swith a training bar difference of five bars. The tama that had the most bars gave the other tama with less five bad presents! I had to fill up lots of hearts!

Baby Pink

• baby-pink user photo

Posted 22 December 2006 - 01:31 PM ( #12 )

Wow, I'll do some testing on that one giraffeagotchi!