are u getting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yo!allyrox

Reaction score
are you getting your teacher a presant this year? i have. i burned my teacher a Bon Jovi cd( she LOVES Bon Jovi)

Me. :D But at my school, they said that they don't really want us to give our teacher's gifts. Instead, they want us to use that money to buy food for the food drive :) Well, I bought my teacher some chocolate and then I bought 8 canned food items at the store. :D

*Tgd*

I wanted those Chocolates! But no! They are for Miss Nitsche! I wanted them!

I would have, but I was sick and out of school the whole last week before winter break.

They do so much for us, we should all give them gifts anyway.

:) CDB :D

I would have, but I was sick and out of school the whole last week before winter break.They do so much for us, we should all give them gifts anyway.

:D CDB :D
ya i agre! my teacher is proabbly going to go crazy when she sees what i made her!

I used to give my teachers gifts up until 8th grade when I graduated from my elementary school. My parents also gave me a card with some money in it for my bus driver too. I thought it was a nice gesture :D

We also give our mailman a card with a little money in it too. Tis the season to be giving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back