SUGAR RUSH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol :) Don't go crazy on me. Heeheee....sugar rushes are fun xD

*Tgd*

I get weird and hyper when I eat a potatoe. :)

I don't each much candy. :D UNLESS IT'S HALLOWEEN!!! BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! >: D

Pshh you think that's bad? XD

Try having laugh attacks in dead silence during math class, then going "Ohh, orange! Orange is a pretty color" in dead silence during math class too.. XD

Then staring into space and going, "Sorry, I was thinking.. I do that when I think.." XD

LOL!

sometimes I used to laugh for no reason in Science! xD the guy across me was like "Hey, why are you laughing?"

I was like "hmm?"

then he's like "You were just laughing about something..."

"I wasn't laughing about anything..."

"creepy."

I have never had a sugar rush I once ate one lolly and like 5 grapes and almost vomited then sat and ate more grapes...Ick!

But I barely ever eat lollies They make me sick (make that VERY sick).

Pshh you think that's bad? XDTry having laugh attacks in dead silence during math class, then going "Ohh, orange!  Orange is a pretty color" in dead silence during math class too.. XD

Then staring into space and going, "Sorry, I was thinking.. I do that when I think.." XD
XD

When I get a sugar rush, this is what I do (this is a replay from what I did oen night after eating so much junkfood, while I was playing a board game with my family):

Me: NENENENENEEEE

Dad: Huh?

Mom: Your turn.

Me: *drinks pop* *laughs hysterically*

Brother: .........? Go.

Me: NO! *laughs more* DeedeeeeeDO! *doesn't focus*

Mom: Steph, GO! Or else we'll stop the game now.

Me: *still laughing* Ok ok ok.....*goes*

Dad: Thank you. My turn.

Me: *starts annoying brother* *laughs like a retard*

ALL: O.O

Me: What!???? *jumps up and down as a does a chicken dance*

Dad: Sit down and play.

Me: PINK APPLES! OOOOOH! *laughs more until face turns red*

Mom: Is it time for bed?

Me: No. *gets all serious* You......are....the weakest link. Goodbye! *laughs again and again....*

And here is what happened last night.... :)

Mom: Get into bed Steph.

Me: Ok. *goes up to my brothers bed* *says in a strange, creepy voice* Goodnight....*laughs hysterically*

Brother: ???

Mom: Get into bed.

Me: *repeats same voice* Goodnight. Goodnight. Goodnight. Goodnight. *laughs so hard* *face is beet red*

XP Thats me on sugar rushes!

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
Pshh you think that's bad? XDTry having laugh attacks in dead silence during math class, then going "Ohh, orange! Orange is a pretty color" in dead silence during math class too.. XD

i do that all the time. Today at the Grade 8 curling bonspiel i had a sugar rush ^^ I could hardly stand on the Ice because i was really jumpy XD, i fell only once tho, it was fun. But sugar rushes are very fun

XDWhen I get a sugar rush, this is what I do (this is a replay from what I did oen night after eating so much junkfood, while I was playing a board game with my family):

Me: No. *gets all serious* You......are....the weakest link. Goodbye! *laughs again and again....*

And here is what happened last night.... :)

Me: Ok. *goes up to my brothers bed* *says in a strange, creepy voice* Goodnight....*laughs hysterically*

Me: *repeats same voice* Goodnight. Goodnight. Goodnight. Goodnight. *laughs so hard* *face is beet red*

*Tgd*
OMG, lol that is so funny!

Well, I do a very similiar thing...

Ok well first I start laugingfor no reason, then I become overly confidant and I tell all my friends, family etc. things that they don't care about OR they don't particularly (sp?) need to know, then I continue lauging, dancing, singing, jumping running etc!!!

Emily

You dont want to be around when Emmy has a sugar rush! believe me, its nearly as bad as when you eat celery!

XDWhen I get a sugar rush, this is what I do (this is a replay from what I did oen night after eating so much junkfood, while I was playing a board game with my family):

And here is what happened last night.... :D

*Tgd*
omg!! that was SOOO funny. i read it over like 50 times (being sarcastic here) and still laughed every time. im not much of a sugar person. i mean i try and limit my sugar but i do eat alot of it sometimes.

Okay... Mine:

Quiet reading time:

I scream "MACARONI PWNS YOU ALL!" ( I sais pwns like pweens)

:D I luv suger rushes here is one i had 2 days ago

Me:*in tune of jingle bells*he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he HA!(HA FOR HEY)

Mom:wow that was annoying

Me:*grabs Webkinz* AHHHHHHH!

Sister:What?!?

Me: its a bear :D

Dad:*back for rabbit hunting*I got one

Me:*grabs a foot* Boing boing boing!

Baby bro:ARIDA ARIDA ARIDA!(Arida=Erika)*beep*

All+me:O.O.......

:D I luv suger rushes here is one i had 2 days agoMe:*in tune of jingle bells*he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he HA!(HA FOR HEY)

Mom:wow that was annoying

Me:*grabs Webkinz* AHHHHHHH!

Sister:What?!?

Me: its a bear :D

Dad:*back for rabbit hunting*I got one

Me:*grabs a foot* Boing boing boing!

Baby bro:ARIDA ARIDA ARIDA!(Arida=Erika)*beep*

All+me:O.O.......
weird. no... interesting!

Me: ROAR

Friend: what

Me: CRAKA LAKIN

Friend:.....

Me: Quack quack quack quack quack **** a doodle doo (from wiggles)

Friend: *slaps forehead*

Me: Macaroni

Roar

Roar

Roar

*pokes friend*

oh...in my guitar class, ok look:

myteacher: can you all be quite? im trying to order some thing important! (free day)

everyone: shuts up....

myteacher: *done* ok, you can all do what you were doing

everyone: still shutted uped

me: *in my shirt(its big)pops out* IM A TURTLE!

everyone: laughs and talks again

myfriends: that was funny...turtle

and so it is that in music, i got the nick name turtle and everyone knew i had and love sugar rushes!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I LIKE RED RECTANGLES!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

CANDY CORN SONG:

oh i like candy corn...

but then again i dont like candy corn cause candy corn is like sweet corn and i only like the candy candy corn....

the orange and yellow and whaite corn is fun!!!!!!!!

i like song:

i like...

potatoes

macaroni and

candy corn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(goes into the candy corn song)

and......

(sudeenly) RED RECTANGLES AND MACARONI!!!!!!!

before lunch:

me to everyone i kno: i ate like....*counts fingers* 3 candy canes and....i had sugar for breakfast! *looks happy in a really converted way*(scrunches up face and smiles like a retard)

in class:

(before watching tom and huck)

me: hey mrs losa....

mrs losa(atl/reading teacher): yes?

me: (almost whisper) red rectangls

mrs losa: 0_o

later:

(near end of class)

me: pssst...cecilia.

cecilia: what?

me: red rectangles

cecilia: um...good for you?

me: yesssssssssssssssss

me: casie

casie: what?

me: red rectangles

casie: *scrunches nose*

Oh no worries....

One time I was in science, and I was sitting with my best friend Javonda. And Ms.Frana wrote the word, well I don't remember what word it was but it was short. And every time the class was loud she would erase a letter of that word. And we had like two letters left of this word. I hadn't took my medicene that day and neither did she.... not a good combination. We sat there going "Hey be quiet she might erase the other half of the G. Ah awww she erased it..." And then we would laugh really hard and wouldn't stop. Mr.Stephans just stared at us... and then started laughing and then stopped...

The we wwent "Heh Hey look, we only have the word "GH" left. Hehe!" And we wouldn't shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back