Santaclautchi tips and tricks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty710

Reaction score
I have a Santaclautchi. I decided to have some tips and tricks that I found out posted here.

The Chimney Game:

I found some patterns for the chimney game. Here they are:

-I usually go for the middle chimney first. That usually gives you some good stuff.

-If I go to the middle chimney and I get a good thing (sleeping tama, item), then I usually go to the first chimney (first from the left)

-If my Santa is 101 lbs., I usually go to the middle chimney. If I get something good on the middle chimney, the chances are much much higher of getting an item when you go to the first chimney (from the left) afterwards. I've gotten loads of items at a time just by doing this.

Having a healthy/happy Santa:

What usually bothers me is if my Santa never gets his Santarashisa meter filled (the bells = Santarashisa). But about a year ago I found a very good system to get him to use his items correctly. Here they are:

-Check on him every 20-40 mins. You can check on him more frequently, but I find it rather annoying to check on him constantly.

-If you check on him at about those times, then usually he's either lost just a happy heart and/or a few hungry hearts, he's eaten a few of his little egg things, or there's nothing wrong. I find this system good for normal tamas, too (unless they are babies or toddlers)

-The way I found this system out (and it's good if you're in school and you bring your Santaclautchi with) is:

~I left him in my locker, and during every passing period (or the periods between the classes when I get my books) I would check on him. This year I don't have enough time between my classes, so I simply bring them with me to class and play with them behind my textbooks :D It usually works the best if you have about 3-4 min. between each class.

~I would also check on him when I went to the bathroom or when I got a drink. That way, if he needs any immediate help (as in super kuchipatchi :D coming to rescue him or he needs a letter, he won't have to wait too long)

For weight, I usually just leave him 100 lbs. You can leave him at a little more, but I wouldn't exceed the 105 lb. mark.

Times that they wake up and go to bed:

He wakes up at 8:00 a.m.

He goes to sleep at 8:00 p.m.

He stays awake for 12 hours, not bad ^___^

To get him to use a Santarashisa item, I usually leave him in his undies (what he starts out in) until he gets the reindeer egg from the free gift. He gets the egg when he is 107 yrs. old, ALWAYS. He can get it later, but that's the earliest it comes.

The secret items that you only get once you've filled up your Santarashisa meter:

You can only get them playing the chimney game.

One is a pudding. If you use the pudding, you turn into..... AN ELF! Or Mrs. Claus, but if it's Mrs. Claus, she's lost a LOT of weight :D

The other one I haven't unlocked yet, but once I do, I'll be sure to post it!

The reindeer you want is the puchitchi one. If you get the puchitchi reindeer, use your items (if you haven't already). The chances are, you'll fill up your Santarashisa meter right then and there.

The age at which Santa drops off the toys:

He usually drops off the toys at around 111-114 yrs... I'll have to check to see the EXACT year, but my Santa currently has more than half his distance meter full, and he's only 107 yrs. old.

Hope I'm helping all those Santaclautchi owners out there! If I find any other Santaclautchi tricks, I'll be sure to post them ASAP!

"~* tamakitty710 *~"

Uhhh you have to order it from Hong Kong or somewhere else. You can't buy them at stores in the U.S.! I got mine from Hong Kong for Christmas. It was really expensive (but worth it!)

how do you get santaclautchi?
Its a different tama, the only person you can get is a taam version of Santa, but he can evovle by giving him a ceratin itemi think

Yeah, depending on which item you use, you get a certain Santa. It also depends on how well you take care of your Santa and what time you use it. E.G. if you use an item RIGHT after the Santa is "born", you'll always get a certain item. If you use it when he's older, it's more likely that you'll get a different item. If you need help translating your Santa, I'll be glad to help!

Naw, you don't get presents. You see santa and he turns into a present, but there's nothing in it...

Oh, I found something about the Chimney Game. It doesn't ALWAYS apply, like most of these clues, but it happens.:

If you play the game and on the first try you lose, you should go to the last chimney from the left. Usually you will get a sleeping tama. Like I said, it doesn't always work, so if it fails, don't blame me. :mellow:

These are xlnt tips!! I saved your page, and I'll try them next Christmas when I activate my Santaclautch again. ( I only play with mine during Christmas). Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back