A Scratch in History

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ingy-ongy

Reaction score
Faraway, WA... who am I kidding. Lanai, HI!&#3
First, I would like to say that, if it wern't for Tamagotchi and Zelda games, this wouldn't had happened. I will give my thanks to Capcom and Bandai.-Mart

[SIZE=14pt]A Scratch in History [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Part 1[/SIZE]

The first thing that Iggy felt was... pain... he couldn't see. Pain... In his head. Then, all of a sudden... a blast of color... and his senses blessed his body with all the nessecities. But... the pain... it grew bigger. Then it stopped with an abrupt jolt. Iggy... smelled something burnt... and everything plunged into darkness.

2 Tamagotchi years (about 10 of our years) passed after Iggy had had hatched. Ever since, a mixed blessing had possesed his body. Iggy randomly experienced major migranes, and went blind. But then he could see... in his mind, a darker world with him in it. He could never express his sightings, for he would forget it all after his symptoms. Until one fateful day, after a fatal incident, a mental lock in Iggy's brain clicked open and a tide of time flooded his mind.

"Iggy! We're going on a trip!" "Where?" "To the mountain!" Iggy sighed. He didn't want to stay at home, but... if he got his symptom, a great risk off falling of the view tower that stood so high and majestic on Mt. Bockbanbörn would be included. "Mom, what if I get my symptoms?" "Dad'll hold you." "Fine..." This exchange lasted for some several minutes, and Iggy started packing some snacks, just in case. But just as he reached his GameTama, his Dad exclaimed, "Eh, eh, eh, bukmê!

You're going to spend time with us, not your GameTama!" Iggy sighed even harder. "By the way," his father winked at Iggy. "Krakó nun without that extra piece of equipment."

Latest posts

Back