OK know this person has gone to far!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Yall know I have been recently posting in my blogagotchi (Link in sig) Well you all know Im being virtually stalked. The person whom made that horrible page about me (I dont mind it since its all lies) is now posting horrible stuff about me in MY BLOG, I thought "pfft go away loser, you need a life" and deleted the comment, well today after helping my mom with Music codes (XD) I was updating my blog, and noticed a comment next to my Eragon post and thought "Is that him or someone else?" Clicked it and he said "Your a biotch!" and said he was the stalker, he was anonamus (Forgive thy spelling) His name said "Devon from Tamatalk" I deleted his comment. OK this person is getting on my last nerve! I need help now! Or Im goina blow!

Well somebody needs to get a life, or eat some sugar, I'm not sure wich one yet. (refering to this stalker person)

I have no idea what to say really.

Good luck.

Well somebody needs to get a life, or eat some sugar, I'm not sure wich one yet. (refering to this stalker person)I have no idea what to say really.

Good luck.
Id say the first one, He DOES need to get a life, Oh I reported him alright

Last edited by a moderator:
There we go.Shall we direct him to Wal-Mart to buy a life, as Wal-Mart has everything....?
XD but this is what I think he did

One day this Internet Stalker went on ebay, and listed his life thinking he would become rich! Someone bidded on it. They won his life, now his Life is with some weird fat guy in Canada XD

If he is stalking you like you said he was, then I'd talk to my parents. If you don't know this guy and he's been calling you a bi***... that's not good <_< . Take my advice and talk to your parents. Maybe they have, like parental controls or something they can put on your computer. I would ignore him or her, you'll just get yourself in more trouble. So just keep deleting his messages. If he continues to do it then, like I said talk to your parents. I really think that's your only choice. Having someone you don't know abuse you online is a little bit of a serious matter and can lead to other things. The only other option is deleting the blog completley... and I don't think you want to do that.

Maybe you could do a bit of cyber searching on this character...?

You could always compare IP addresses from all the times he's showed up, unless his IP changes.

Maybe you could do a bit of cyber searching on this character...?You could always compare IP addresses from all the times he's showed up, unless his IP changes.
How would I do that?

XD but this is what I think he did
One day this Internet Stalker went on ebay, and listed his life thinking he would become rich! Someone bidded on it. They won his life, now his Life is with some weird fat guy in Canada XD
HA ha HA!

Thats funny stuff right there.

well there's a setting on blogagotchi that shows the IP of comments... but I don't know how you'd go about getting it off of YT or somewhere.

Internet stalking is wrong.You need to report it to soembody.Have you told your Mom? She migh thelp you.Parents always make you feel better. :)

-Illusion-

well there's a setting on blogagotchi that shows the IP of comments... but I don't know how you'd go about getting it off of YT or somewhere.
MUST SEE WERE, I can IP block the fool!

If you deleted the comment..then do so. Also tell a guide. Don't make a thread out of it. Okay?

Plus, only guides can IP block. It don't work with blogs. Maybe the Blog, you can set comments to members/friends only.

i'll bet you he's such a techno nerd that if you told him to get a life he'd say, "where can i download one of those?" :rolleyes:

You have received some useful advice meowbark.

If you haven't reported this guy to Admin/Blogagotchi yet - then please do so straight away?

You should also show your parents.

They can contact the proper authorities to organise an IP search or ban. Please don't try to take this on yourself - you need to get some responsible adults involved - not just the virtual friends you have on TamaTalk / Blogagotchi...

You have received some useful advice meowbark.
If you haven't reported this guy to Admin/Blogagotchi yet - then please do so straight away?

You should also show your parents. 

They can contact the proper authorities to organise an IP search or ban.  Please don't try to take this on yourself - you need to get some responsible adults involved - not just the virtual friends you have on TamaTalk / Blogagotchi...
I already did, I want everyone to see my blog, and once I get his IP, were-ever he stalks me too, Im goina report him if he bothers me... Told my mom, she said he should get over it soon, it cant become that big since he doesnt know were I live, the county, nor neighborhood, so he cant get to me, just ignore it... He seems to slowly be getting over it due to the fact I havent seen much stalking activity outta him ^_~

You cannot be stalked through internet.

"Stalking" is a term for being followed, watched, ect. You seem to have a case of something smiliar to stalking but not exactly the same. Stalking is when somebody means a person harm, and the harm is far more worse than words and a few slang remarks. Does this person know your address? Do they know your phone number? Unless you gave out these details, you are safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back