v4 Mail system

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zanygotchi

Reaction score
I just got my first Tama yesterday. It is a v4 yellow sun. I've been to v4 Tamatown and it works pretty cool but I have a big question. Can someone explain to me how the mail system works? Can you send mail or just receive mail? I've had some crazy stuff go on. A theif came and stole some of my points. Some once else came, took me away, and gave me a present. But I'm not sure what is being depicted by some of the little animation scenes. Any help or explanation would be appreciated.

-zanygotchi

Uma (Girl) 0 yrs. - 23lbs.

When you get mail, you hear a beep from your Tamagotchi. You will see the mailman walking towards the mailbox and he puts a letter in. The mail icon on your Tamagotchi will now be flashing. Select it, then, select the flashing star, letter or !.

Hope I helped!

:rolleyes: Baby Pink :wacko:

what happens if you use the mail before a letter has been delivered? Also it looks like there are 3 icons. stars, hearts, and something that looks like a stick man. what do those mean? that ususally is displayed with a star type email. The envelope type emails sometimes have gifts. I got a snake in the mail and it scared my tama. 3rd email is looks like this [!]. It is some type of urgent alert. I don't know what it does yet.

-zanygotchi

Uma (Girl) 0 yrs. - 32lbs.

(she's getting fat. do I feed her too much?)

The star type is when you get a fortune cookie.

The normal letter is when you get a gift.

The ! is some important information.

And about your Tama, the weight increases when you feed it, but that weight is average, so I wouldn't worry. :huh:

Where did you get the V4???!!!I want one so badly!OH!And you can recieve mail plus send mail. ^_^

the mail man normaly comes 2 times or more a day, if you have the sound on the tamagotchi will beep and the mail icon will start to flash till you check your mail. If the sound is off, the mail icon will flash.

pm me for any further questions.

~Girl~

Well the UraTama has blue pixels and V4 has black ones. Also the Uratama is (of course) entirely in Japanese.
ya but i think the way it works is exactly the same, only v4 has a disipline icon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back