I Need Him!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phi21

Reaction score
I really want a Young Mimitchi, then a regular Mimitchi. Does anyone have any good, solid tips on how to get them?? I know there are already a ton of tips on how to get them out there, but there should be a topic where you can just go to get all of them. This will be that topic!! Please help me get them!!!

To get Mimitchi, you really need to keep him with you at all times. Same goes for Mametchi. Keep checking every half hour or so to make sure you don't lose any hearts. It's easier to get a young mimi than an adult. Just don't forget him, and you should be able to catch him when his hearts deplete by one and when he beeps for discipline. Play both games, and score well on them. Yes, you need to play dance at least once. Also try putting him to bed a half hour early. Toddlers and and young mimitchi go to bed at 8, so at 7:30 you can put them to bed, which gives a happy heart. I have gotten mimitchi from oniontchi, so don't despair if you have oniontchi. Just take perfect care of him, fill a heart as soon as it empties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes evrything ratstar sed was true!Also make sure he never gets sick!And it has 2 be on generation 2

Another thing is that the fewer tamagotchis you have running at once, the better your chances for mimitchi and mametchi. The more tamagotchis i got, the more likely that I got kuchipatchi and memetchi instead of mimitchi and mametchi.

I concur on that one!

Lol. It's hard taking care of multiple VPets at once, and the more you have running, the less quality care you tend to take as a whole. If you want a Mametchi or Mimitchi, I greatly suggest only running one or two. I've been having trouble getting the "good" characters lately myself so I am going to tab a few and just focus my attention on one.

Good luck!

Wowie... thanks for the tips guys!!! They are really going to be a big help!!! Especially Ratstar... you give really good tips!! Lol. :D :D .

im a new tama owner so.. what are all the different tamagotchis?? and how do u put them to bed?? and how do u get didfferent tamagotchis and can u explain the different spieces??

i know .. alot of questions but i just got my tamagotchi at 2:00pm so im need to know a lot of things so please help me!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back