Australia tama v4 release date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama22

Reaction score
Well I've finally got the release date for tamagotchi connexion v4 in Australia. I first emailed Bandai Asia who said to contact funtastic. So I did. Here is the email I got from funtastic.

Tamagotchi V4 - should be released around April 2007
Kind regards

Judy Nanopoulos

Customer Service Supervisor

Funtastic Ltd

635 Waverley Rd

Glen Waverley VIC 3150

Ph:  1800 244 543

Fax: (03) 9535 5897
It'll be awhile before Australia get it.

Oh well.

~T22

:wacko:

I am not an Australian, but thats a little to late, in my oppinion. :furawatchi: Maybe Bandai will release it earlier do to the public demand for the toys. :wacko:

//Tama-Love

Oh, I live in Australia. It's a shame it's going to be released so late but on the good side of it atleast I'll have enough time to save up for one. :rolleyes:

Yes I know, it's disapointing. Maybe I can purchase one on Amazon or something? Because I'm not prepared to wait that long. :(

~T22

:(

April? :blink: :p B) :blink:

WHYYYYY *cries* :D

I just finished calling up Toyworld, Toys'R'Us and Kmart to see if they could gimmie a release date, but none could. But... April? That's not fair! *sob*

When the exact date comes out I'm gonna make sure I don't have anything planned for that day. Then on the day I'm gonna go to Toyworld and get one, the second it opens. :(

April... that's totally unfair.

Someone should harass them. :(

Edit: Typo. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
April 2007? April 2007?!?!?!?!?

I was going to get a tamagotchi V4 on my birthday next month because I thought they would come out close to when V4s come out in the US!!!!!!!!!!!! That's not fair! We got V3s a few weeks after America!!!! Why can't we get it early???? Not fair!!!!!!!!!!!

...Wait! I have an idea!!! I'll ask for a V4 from my dad's friends in New Zealand because they said they would send us Christmas presents!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can order them on the toys R us website I'll post some links in a few minutes :lol:

It's annoying I know... my birthday is on April 4th so mum said she'd get me one then :eek: but grrr... You'd think Bandai would release them earlier. I hope funtastic is wrong. :eek: I thought about before I went to bed and I got so angry :lol: I was punching my pillow. :eek: I saw some on amazon for around $25 but I don't know what currency that's in. :(

~T22

:D

i live in australia, and that's [SIZE=21pt]SO [/SIZE] unfair!!! "santa" gave me $50 to buy a tamagotchi! for [SIZE=14pt]christmas[/SIZE]!!

:mellow: :) :D :huh: :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

[SIZE=21pt]i want it and i want it now!!![/SIZE]

Oh dear!! I live in Singapore!!! That means it should come out about in April/May/June 2006!!!!!!! I don't want to wait SO long!! I just got the permission from my parents that I could buy the tamagotchi with my own money after a long pleasing. I have been going around to toy shops to ask when will the stock be coming in. They said they didn't know! One of the sales girl in Toys "R" Us was very bad!! When I asked her, she said that they won't even be coming in!!! She wasn't sure about that so she told me to go over to the counter to check!! How mean od her!!! I stopped playing with my V3 so that I can forget about it and I can play with the V4!! *sobs* Sorry for letting you read such a long post. Sorry!!! *sobs more*

i know thats sooooo unfair but you never know and i wouldnt go on ebAY its dagerouse ps anyone know when they come out in the us or virginia ...

myrah, ebay isn't dangerous unless you know what you're doing. there are plenty of fakes being sold, so it's probably wise to study the real one so you know how to spot a fake one <_<

siigh. i want the v4 already!! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back