i STILL can't find it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dorkindonuts

Reaction score
i still haven't bought a TC, and all the major toy stores (toysrus,kaybees,etc) and walmart/kmart don't have it!!!!!!!!

are there any other small places or somewhere in hawaii that i could find a TC? i found tamplus, but i want a TC...................

Get it off, ebay, toysrus.com, amazon.com, walmart.com, gamestop.com, or any other online site!

Get it off, ebay, toysrus.com, amazon.com, walmart.com, gamestop.com, or any other online site!
yeah, the Net is the best way to go if you can find one in stores, btw, you live in hawaii do you happen to live on the island that Toys N Joys is located? its a store that sells a whole mess of stuff you wouldnt be able to find anywhere else, including japanese video games, japanese virtual pets, anime toys, and alot more! go to Toysnjoys.com to see more! (no i dont work for them..though that comment did sound like a advertisement.)

And you don't ALWAYS need a credit card to buy something online. :D If you go through the FAQs and such they may say that they accept checks or some other form of payment. ^^

A friend told me that last time the tamagotchis were locked behind the customer service desk at Wal-Mart (kind of like cigarettes in a grocery store ;) ). So maybe they're there? I haven't checked Wal-Mart, but I found a couple at KB Toys. (This is the Big Island though, so yeah... ^^; ;)

Is there an argos in hawaii? lol ok seriosly.. mayb online you can get dem straight from wer dey r made - i was reading a review- and da woman said she got it delivered from hong kong ;) .....maybe just stik to ebay? lol hope it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back