Do you ever snoop for your presents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everybodylies_2006

Reaction score
I sometimes want to know real bad what i am getting for Christmas that I snoop around> Do YOU???

Yes :huh:

I've kinda become really good at it ._.' I don't even have to peek inside the boxes anymore to figure out what I'm getting. This year I'm getting a RAZR I think! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I am too old to snoop... :huh:

I am the one who hides the pressies... Ho Ho Ho :huh:

(and I am very, very good at it - although goodness knows what the Dog thinks... for the past few days it has had to share it's basket with a... *edited* :huh: )

I am too old to snoop... :lol:
I am the one who hides the pressies... Ho Ho Ho :(

(and I am very, very good at it - although goodness knows what the Dog thinks... for the past few days it has had to share it's basket with a... *edited* B) )
Ok then my mum hides them so well I think she has a secret place underneth my floor!! lol cause the places I bet there in... my mum asks me too go in there too get something and there never there!!! All the hiding places my mum asks me too get something from there! Were could they be? lol

:D :D :D

Metal K

Lol, i have tried for so many years, trying to find them..

my luck came! I found them! well, some of them anyways. They werent my presents.. they were my brothers! =S

Well, i will get a suprise!.. again! :lol:

-KG-

I did it Alot when I was little...

I promised myself I wouldn't this year..I only did it ONCE, this year..I saw 3 things that I got..

1. Care Bear PJ's

2. The musical "Wicked" CD and piano book

3. A Pirate Necklace

-NINJA

merry christmas♥

Oh, gosh, yes! I do it all the time when my parents leave the room. I'll go by the Christmas tree and feel the presents to see if I can tell what I'm getting. I think I'm getting clothes and a v4 tamagotchi from what I've done so far.

On my birthday I found my birthday presents. I do it all the time and have become pretty good at it. I hope my parents don't read this.

GotchiGirl96

Heh I remember this year I was shaking my presents and smelling them. My mom looked at me like I was crazy, and just started laughing.

Yes, and Im quit good at it too :lol:

I found some of my brothers present, and 2 CDs even though they are wrapped XD

Yah just snooped for my presents today! I found a weird version of the Magic 8 Ball and a hair straightener. And there was something else in that bag but I couldnt reach my hand into the tiny hole I made. Foir the other presents i just picked them up and peeked at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back