99 pounds and a Mimichi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emgirl301

Reaction score
I heard that by getting your tama to be 99 pounds it would me a maskichi :lol: when it turned into its adult form. So, I made it 99 pounds, I never played any games just fed it and let it be and it turned into a Mimichi! How come it turned into one of the best charracters at such a bad weight?

No, that's part of getting a Masktchi. I mostly got Mimitchi from my tamagotchi being fat. Mimitchi is on the 2nd generation.

To get Masktchi:

He/she appears on the odd generation

You must take horrible care of your tamagotchi. When your tamagotchi cries or beep ignore it. Let it almost starve to death. Make sure it has low training. Let your tamagotchi poop stay on the screen for about 3 hours. Do not play much games with your tamagotchi. Just ignore your tamagotchi. Really let your tamagotchi raise IT SELF :(

Becareful your tamagotchi might end up dieing. When you get Masktchi on Gozarutchi :lol: Let me know :D :D Make sure it's overweight! Make sure it is very unhappy.

Gozarutchi B)

Appears on the even generation after Masktchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a v1? If so then you probably got a Mimitchi because on the v1 there aren't as many characters so you'll most likely end up getting good care characters when you made your tamagotchi fat.

GotchiGirl96

Yeah, You probably randomly got him/her. A v1 has about 21 characters. So there's not much to differ from. I took bad care of my tamagotchi and got Mimitchi on my v3. Sometimes you get tamagotchi's randomly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that by getting your tama to be 99 pounds it would me a maskichi :D when it turned into its adult form. So, I made it 99 pounds, I never played any games just fed it and let it be and it turned into a Mimichi! How come it turned into one of the best charracters at such a bad weight?
what teen toddler did you have??

I have also found that some of my Mimitchi's :) have been 99lbs too! This would be good to investigate. ;)

:) Baby Pink :)

My friend had a v3 and she left it sittin around all day never fed it, when it was not hungry she fed it a lot a snacks.She took terrible care of it and it weighed 99 pounds then it turned into a Mametchi!!!!The best character from the worst care?Why?

I heard that by getting your tama to be 99 pounds it would me a maskichi :D when it turned into its adult form. So, I made it 99 pounds, I never played any games just fed it and let it be and it turned into a Mimichi! How come it turned into one of the best charracters at such a bad weight?
mine is a maskichi and it's weight is 99 lbs. when it was a teen it was ^_^ and when it was a kid it was the circle dude (i forget the name). i left it to be sick and when i went to school i didn't put it on pause (because we aren't allowed tamagotchi's at our school) just because i wanted it to turn into a maskichi

Chic!

PM me!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

My friend had a v3 and she left it sittin around all day never fed it, when it was not hungry she fed it a lot a snacks.She took terrible care of it and it weighed 99 pounds then it turned into a Mametchi!!!!The best character from the worst care?Why?
:wacko: better dan :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back