Favorite christmas movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny_grl07

Reaction score
hi everyone. you know, there are a lot of christmas movies out there. one of my favorites is Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. the one with the talking snowman (played by burl ives) i love that movie, and i also like the old frosty the snowman cartoon (with the evil "magician") i also like the movie elf! (starring will ferrel)(sp?) what are your favorite christmas movies?

my favorite christmas movies are probably a christmas carol and rudolph the red nosed reindeer!!!! :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :) :D :D :eek: :mellow: :mimitchi: :p :D :D

speaking of a christmas story, have you seen the cingular commercials? (the ones that are like a christmas story) hilarious!

I love the movie Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer. It's a tie between Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Those are such cool movies. :mellow:

*~Tamagotchi~*

Elf! I haven't seen nightmare before Christmas yet, but it looks really good! ^^

Edit: Got mixed up with 2 movies; Nightmare before Christmas and Nightmare before Halloween. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite movie at Christmas (even tho' it is not about Christmas) is The Sound of Music :)

... we have the "sing a long" version on DVD - so we can all sing the words of the songs - it's great fun... and really funny!

Mine has to be

Grandma got ran over by a reindeer or The grim adventures of Billy n Mandy Christmas special

Mainly all cartoon x-mas specials

My fave Christmas movies are...Elf ("Im a human, raised by elves" XD ) and Ernest Saves Christmas XD those movies rock

A Christmas Story. By far. x3
Same here. My family watches it every Christmas Eve tommorow we all on the couch and curl up with a blanket, and we watch that move.

I also love the Santa Clause 2. The little girl who plays Lucy is so adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back